Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Happy Birthday Red! by ZeXaL

Based on Click to view
Artist ZeXaL [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy Birthday Red!

Postby ZeXaL » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:45 pm

Happy birthday Red!! Hope you like the drawing, we did our hardest to get it done in time!

Special thanks to the people who worked on it:
Jasp
Miyuki
Ell
Meta/Dakota

And here are some birthday messages!

Happy Birthday Red!!
I know we’ve been pretty distant from each other and we don’t hang out much at all together now, but I just wanted to give out this little reminder that I still care about ya as a dear friend no matter what happens!! I hope ya have the most raddest bday ever this year and that your special day goes super swell and with no problems at all, much love and marvelous wishes to you <3
- your pal, Dakota/Meta (formerly known as Susie)

Dear red, if youre reading this you are older, congrats on being born. i too, was also born but much later. isnt it great to be alive? yay birth
-Miyuki

Happy birthday RED!!! Wish you a good one! Dont forget to brush your teeth after you drink 3857 cans of disgustang pepsi because its bad for your teeth and I care about you <3 <3
- from the soda hater elliwoods

hey red!
happy birthday! can’t believe that this is the third birthday that i’ve known you for, it honestly feels really crazy to me. i know your last birthday lowkey kinda really sucked but i really hope that i’m able to make this one a whole heap better for you even just a little bit. i’m so grateful for you and everything that you’ve done, and i’m also really proud of you as well. thank you for everything and you really do deserve a great birthday (:
lots of love from jasp

happy birthay red!! wooo have a good birthday!
-Corgi

Happy Birthday, Red! Thanks for being an amazing friend, and I hope your special day is as awesome as you are!
-Shadowgirl7

Happy birthday, Red! (: I hope that your birthday goes well. I personally hope you get a puppy but that's just me. You are a great friend and I hope you enjoy your birthday. - Beck because why not?

Happy birthday Red! You're a very funny and quirky person who I enjoy hanging with. Have a great birthday with lots of cake, happy age-day u old man
-Anna

so, since it's your birthday, I have a special message for you :D!
happy birthday! I hope you've had a great day so far. there's a few things I want to let you know in this, so here it is
firstly, thank you for being a great friend, you make me happier than anyone else ever could and I'm so glad I met you. thank you for sticking with me after all this time, you've made this year much, much better. I hope I was able to make you smile today, you're a great person and I hope you know how important you are to me.
secondly, I always have and always will enjoy spending time with you, thank you for making me happy, for making me smile and for making me laugh whenever you do. I really am grateful for everything you've done for me, and I can't thank you enough, but once again, thank you for being such a great friend!

love you,
vi

Happy birthday dude. You are the bestest person I've ever met and I'm so glad I met you Red. You're an amazing friend and a really nice guy! I can't believe it's been over a year since we met, but you've been the best person I could ever ask for in my life. I'll always cherish our time together and I hope you know how special you are to me. Really, you're such an amazing person and honestly, I don't think I could EVER find someone better than you. You'll always be my favorite person in the world and I hope your birthday is the best ever! We worked so hard on this and it's so awesome to see our work pay off. Have the happiest birthday Red!

With lots of love from your best friend,
Purple

x
x

𝓘'𝓜 𝓕𝓡𝓞𝓜 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓕𝓤𝓣𝓤𝓡𝓔!

Hi there, I'm Debby! The transfem that
the news warned you about and the punk
newbie around town! I'm a huge gamer,
weeb and writer as well as a punk enthusiast.
I also have an interest in computer science
and tech-related stuff! Hit me up sometime,
I don't mind making new friends. :3

xx.𝓓𝓞𝓝'𝓣 𝓨𝓞𝓤 𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓖𝓔𝓣 𝓘𝓣!
ZeXaL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Birthday Red!

Postby jasp » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:20 pm

im really glad that we were able to make this year a good one for you, im so proud of you as well as everybody who worked on this and i think it came out great, judging on your reaction. i hope this was worth the wait and everything for you and just remember that we're always going to be here for you no matter what and we love you all so much <3 happy birthday
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
hey im jasp and im a chaotic neutral LMAO
i like a bunch of things such as video games
like loz, danganronpa, ff7 and persona 5
music is cool as well, i play bass sometimes
you should check out my friends profiles too
tallest red, tallest purple, bucky, corgi, demi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
jasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist