Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

GA LPS #005 by Ki-Mono

Based on Click to view
Artist Ki-Mono [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GA LPS #005

Postby Ki-Mono » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:50 pm

xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxx-- Cavus

xxThank you for your interest in the GA LPS Adoption Program! After reviewing your forum, we have decided that this LPS is the purrfect match for you and your family! In accordance with the contracts you signed, we trust you will provide excellent care for your LPS and provide it with the proper food, clothing, and shelter! If you experience any difficulties, we have staff standing by that would be more then happy to take your call and provide you with adoption consoling! I'm sure this little bundle of joy will be happy in the family you are about to provide!

xxxxxxx-- GA LPS Adoption Center

ImageImage

Feel free to use this as a legitimate OC or just appreciate this art as is.
Backstory idea: An alien visitor comes to research LPS and disguised themselves as a turtle; their shell is actually their space-ship.

Cavus wrote:My Government Assigned LPS: A baby blue turtle with pink eyelashes #522 ^^
OC Vibe: Pastel (it’s already pastel haha), super chill vibe, Maybe galaxy colored? Like a pastel galaxy with stars? :,^)
My favorite Birthday or LPS Memory/pet: I am also OBSESSED with LPS! I had a large collection whenI was younger, but the box they were in got destroyed along with all of my LPS :c
My favorite who I still have to this day (thank god I kept him in my backpack for GL) is a brown and white blue eyed great dane #817 with dots instead of stars! I called him Dave the Great Dane and he has been with me now for about 10 years! :,)

Thank you for doing this! I had no idea about this and the idea is so cute :,^)
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GA LPS #005

Postby Cavus » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:16 pm

OH MY GOOOOOOSH IT'S SO CUTE I AM IN LOVE THANK YOU!!!! <3 <3 <3
♡ 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘴,