Based on Click to view
Artist lovage [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

keres readoption - closed

Postby lovage » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:26 am

welcome to this readoption! i am needing to downsize my kalons, so some just have to go.
here’s some information about this one: this guy are ready to be grown and have no connection to their parents. so, they are pretty much a clean slate. and, no need to keep their previous name and/or gender. with that out of the way, let’s move onto the competition.

prompt
this would be a simple one. what is their average day like for them? just explain what it is like for them is it filled with school or something. it can be explained through a story or just their schedule, anything works.

with this prompt, there is a word limit of five hundred words and an art limit of one piece. remember quality over quantity here.

skeleton form
Code: Select all
username:
name:

end date
september 23rd at cs rollover
Last edited by lovage on Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: keres readoption - open

Postby fleurs » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:29 am

username: lillibeth,,
name: Vega
prompt: Reserved with having to ride a horse drawn carriage to boarding school and escaping to meet the gang he leads.
fleurs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:58 pm

username: benrey.
    name: halycon 'haley'
    prompt: res res!
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:39 pm

- Just Watching! -
Last edited by Rosemoon on Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:03 am

bump
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:03 am

username: astrafrack
name: asphamus
prompt: this is just a lil outline, it's not done yet-
wake up, eat, hug anesthesia and say goodbye, sneak to the local kalmart, steal all the french fries, throw them on the boardwalk, laugh as everyone gets attacked by seagulls, do whatever until dark and then go home
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoomARat » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:17 am

mark!
Leaving CS
BoomARat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:38 am

username: SilentMelody | name: Caresse | gender: female

5:00 - Caresse gets up for a run around her neighborhood, no matter the amount of light or the weather.

6:00 - Caresse returns home at 6:00 sharp and makes hot chocolate or iced tea depending on the weather. Iced tea helps her cool off in the summer, and hot chocolate warms her up in the winter.

7:00 - Caresse bikes to the orphanage she volunteers at.

8:00 to 12:00 - Caresse plays games with the children and allows the toddlers to play with toys under her close supervision, but she has some help since there's usually an adult in the room.

12:00 - Caresse gives snacks to the children from the kitchen, usually something healthy unless it's a Friday. She only allows them to eat junk food after they've made it through the week.

13:00 - Caresse shift changes, and she has to work with the teenagers for a few more hours. Most of them love her, and some of them are disobedient. She's learned not to worry about this and tells herself that not everyone has to like her.

14:00 - Caresse reads a book with the teenagers weekly because she believes literature is a key point in life, and it's very important to her. Reading books are the only time she allows herself to lose control and delve deep into an imaginary world.

15:00 - Caresse stops at the local cafe for another iced tea or hot chocolate on her way home and greets her favorite barista there. On Fridays, she'll allow herself a tasty pastry from the clear, glass boxes and eats it as she walks back home.

16:00 - Caresse arrives home and sits on the couch for an hour to relax, sometimes even to nap. In case she does fall asleep, she sets an alarm to make sure she wakes up at the proper time and so she doesn't miss anything.

17:00 - Caresse makes dinner, and she has a schedule for what she makes as well. On Mondays, she makes a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup. On Tuesdays, she makes ravioli with an alfredo sauce and zucchini. On Wednesdays, she makes a ham and cheese sandwich. On Thursdays, she makes orange chicken and fried rice. On Fridays, she orders pizza.

18:00 to 20:00 - Caresse does her homeschool-work at her desk and computer until later in the night, wanting to finish these so she doesn't have to worry about them another day. Sometimes she'll continue writing her own book and sets an alarm so she doesn't use up her time.

20:00 to 22:00 - Caresse watches T.V., mainly the news. Sometimes she'll allow herself to watch fun fantasy or sci-fi shows.

22:00 - Caresse prepares for the tomorrow and sleep. She's quick about getting ready for the next day so she has more time, and she's quick with falling asleep. She's always excited to see what the next day brings, although there won't be many surprises.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:18 pm

username: leafy.
name: Alcott
prompt:

6:00 am: the trumpeter sounds a call for the beginning of the day.
6:00-6:25 am: morning preparations, put uniform on.
6:30: arrive at the mess hall for a meal.
7:05: finish meal, warmups with lieutenant calwell.
7:08: light stretches. once complete, a jog roughly half a mile long.
7:45: various other activities, at the lieutenant's choice. very different every day, some being simple things like pushups, situps, but sometimes stranger, like elaborate games of tag.
7:20: small break. drink some water.
7:30: squad-specific activities begin. in alcott's case, swordsmanship skills with sergeant demoss.
10:05: general athletic things
12:30: lunchtime
1:10: end of lunch
1:10: academic things. normal subjects, with the addition of some strategy type things
6:00: dinnertime.
7:00: free time. alcott usually ends up playing chess with some friends, various other games. chatting.
8:45: bedtime preparations.
9:00: lights out.
9:10: pretend to be asleep.
10:00: waiting for all others to actually fall asleep.
11:00: thinking time between 10 and then. patrolling by higher ranking officers slows.
11:10: sneak out to the redhook forest clearing. pyromagic ensues.
11:10-12:30: practice magics. fail miserably. keep trying.
12:30: sneak back in to actually sleep. scrub ashes off of face to prevent suspicion.

note: the war against the witches is about to occur at the point in the timeline this takes place in. magic is highly illegal, especially among garrison soldiers.
Last edited by chlorophyll on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:21 pm

username: SpartanAmethyst
name: