Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Darkening by Swirlshine

Artist Swirlshine [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Darkening

Postby Swirlshine » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:54 pm

“The universe works in mysterious ways
But I’m starting to think it ain’t working for me“

Sorry for the vent art ;-; I made this last night but then decided to not post it then because eh, I wasn’t feeling it. A lot happened tonight, so I figured I’d go ahead and get everything out of the way in one go. I’ve already written a whole vent note about this, but I’ve been really anxious about the upcoming school year. Yeah, I know, and trust me, I hate to sound like a broken, whiny record, but it’s for a different reason this time. It just seems like everything that could be going wrong IS, and the worry and stress about how things will turn out in such new conditions has been making me feel not so great, physically and mentally. I’m dreading and terrified of the beginning of the school year, and yet I can’t wait till I can finally know for sure if things will work out or not. Anywho, thanks for reading if you’re seeing this - CS is a good place to get my emotions out, and I’m feeling better now. ❤️

Cat shown is my current self-insert, Rainheart!

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Darkening

Postby JK341 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:02 pm

ahh man, sorry to hear that youve been going through a lot of stuff! And trust me you arent being whiny at all, definitely good to let these things out when ya need to! <3
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:14 am

I'll be praying for you Swirl! <33

(also you don't sound whiny at all <33)
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:40 am

*hugs and never lets go*
I agree with Kira above, you don't sound whiny. From what I know, your fears seem really valid to me but I'm praying for you. Remember to look to Jesus when you need peace and strength. He's there for you.
I wish I could hug you IRL. <3

Also, this art looks really good. It's sad but really good. ;-; I love the whole concept, you did an amazing job. <3

Also, the universe may not seem like it's working for you but I'm really glad you're living in this universe. <3 I love you.
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me