Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Cancel Bullying by Lostfairy

Artist Lostfairy [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cancel Bullying

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:04 am

I'm so sick of seeing innocent people get bullied. I've seen way too many people that I care about get treated horribly and I can't handle this.

Today, I saw an Instagram post talking about Korean EXO "fans" demanding Chen leaves the group and for what? Being happy. He got married and became a dad this year. He says he's with the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with. And SM doesn't do ANYTHING when Chen's been getting death threats. His wife and daughter's lives have been threatened. A Korean fan said she'd throw acid at Chen if she ever saw him in public. AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING.

Why the heck can people get away with this kind of bullying? It's scummy and pathetic. It has me shaking with anger. Why are people allowed to demand Chen to "retire" early? He has worked so hard for this. He is literally the sweetest human being on earth. He stands up for woman, he makes sure everyone feels loved. When girls call themselves fat or ugly, he tells them to stop that and calls them beautiful. Every time I read this message he gave to all female fans, I cry. He makes everyone feel special and loved and he hasn't done anything wrong. Why can't people see that?

He isn't the only one who's being bullied. There are thousands of people who are getting bullied. Why? Why do humans feel the need to attack others? WHAT IS THE POINT. There is no point. None.

We should build each other up. We should love each other. We should boost each other and help everyone. We are all loved and valued and precious.

Let's all do something kind to someone random this week. Even if it's just a compliment, a gift on CS, a hug, a coffee, telling someone you were thinking of them, anything. Kindness goes a long way and it will be remembered. ❤

Sorry for the rant but this has been on my heart today. >~< I get fired up about this kind of thing. I'm sorry if I was too angry, though!

The timer is accurate, I used a tablet, and please don't steal/repost this art!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day and please remember that I am cheering you on and I love you so much. ❤
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cancel Bullying

Postby Bubble boy » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:13 am

ahh, this ;v;
I've been struggling with bullying amongst other things and this made me feel better, yk?
man idk why people bully others, it makes no sense and it does nothing
thank you for doing this <33
and yeah, I head about the Chen thing and I'm pretty upset. Fans that think they own him smh he's a human like the rest of us, let him live!!
Hiatus.
Bubble boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:45 am

It still makes sick to hear that all the threats against him and his daughter are still happening to Chen, who doesn’t deserve any of that for simply being HAPPY. 💔 I can’t believe there are seriously people that disgusting out there, and especially ones who call themselves “fans”...
But you’re absolutely right!! Bullying is so stupid - if you wouldn’t enjoy being made fun of or threatened, you should never do the same to someone else. I love the message of this and I wish I could share and spread it all over so that everyone could see it, because the world really does need a reminder to be kind. 💖💖💖

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grayson. » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:02 am

This was a very good post, my friend. It's so sad that that's happening. The girls that are attacking him are probably just jealous more than anything else, and it's just sad. Who knows why people are this way. I see it basically every day, mostly in the games I play online, people are just hating for little reason. I've had my fair share throughout the years, unfortunately. But sadly it's how people are. We just have to hope that some day they'll learn better, and that those who are suffering through it like that guy, will do their best to ignore it and stay happy to the best of their ability, or find comfort from their friends and family. I'm sure he will continue to be happy for his family. It's just sad he has people doing that to him. I mean seriously, he seems like such a good guy based on what you've said, and that message. We need more people like you and him.

adult - july 22 - infp-t - yeehaw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, call me Gray. Fun fact: you're loved.
Always open to trades and messages :)

▬▬▬ best friend | still no rickroll ▬▬▬
Grayson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mpdg » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:50 am

i completely agree with the main idea of this post, you should be able to retire without fear of you or your family being harassed. i wish chen the absolute best and i hope hes doing ok & that fans of the group stop demanding things of him. however, could i ask if you could maybe change the wording of the post from "korean fans" to just "fans" or something of the sort? it seems to imply that korean people are the only ones responsible for the bullying, when from what ive seen there are american & other non-korean fans participating in this harassment as well. as a korean person, it hurts to be singled out for something the whole community needs to take responsibility for. i hope this doesn't come off as offensive in any way because i don't mean it like that, it's just a suggestion! again, i appreciate this post a lot. i think we definitely need to bring more positivity into the world right now.
mpdg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:27 am

Chae! wrote:ahh, this ;v;
I've been struggling with bullying amongst other things and this made me feel better, yk?
man idk why people bully others, it makes no sense and it does nothing
thank you for doing this <33
and yeah, I head about the Chen thing and I'm pretty upset. Fans that think they own him smh he's a human like the rest of us, let him live!!
Swirlshine wrote:It still makes sick to hear that all the threats against him and his daughter are still happening to Chen, who doesn’t deserve any of that for simply being HAPPY. 💔 I can’t believe there are seriously people that disgusting out there, and especially ones who call themselves “fans”...
But you’re absolutely right!! Bullying is so stupid - if you wouldn’t enjoy being made fun of or threatened, you should never do the same to someone else. I love the message of this and I wish I could share and spread it all over so that everyone could see it, because the world really does need a reminder to be kind. 💖💖💖
~Raffie wrote:This was a very good post, my friend. It's so sad that that's happening. The girls that are attacking him are probably just jealous more than anything else, and it's just sad. Who knows why people are this way. I see it basically every day, mostly in the games I play online, people are just hating for little reason. I've had my fair share throughout the years, unfortunately. But sadly it's how people are. We just have to hope that some day they'll learn better, and that those who are suffering through it like that guy, will do their best to ignore it and stay happy to the best of their ability, or find comfort from their friends and family. I'm sure he will continue to be happy for his family. It's just sad he has people doing that to him. I mean seriously, he seems like such a good guy based on what you've said, and that message. We need more people like you and him.

Ahhh, thank you guys, reading these comments made me feel happier and I appreciate you guys so much. 🥺❤ You guys are always so encouraging. Thanks for putting up with my rant and saying your opinion. I just can't thank you enough. ❤

phunkies wrote:i completely agree with the main idea of this post, you should be able to retire without fear of you or your family being harassed. i wish chen the absolute best and i hope hes doing ok & that fans of the group stop demanding things of him. however, could i ask if you could maybe change the wording of the post from "korean fans" to just "fans" or something of the sort? it seems to imply that korean people are the only ones responsible for the bullying, when from what ive seen there are american & other non-korean fans participating in this harassment as well. as a korean person, it hurts to be singled out for something the whole community needs to take responsibility for. i hope this doesn't come off as offensive in any way because i don't mean it like that, it's just a suggestion! again, i appreciate this post a lot. i think we definitely need to bring more positivity into the world right now.

Oh! I'm so sorry it felt like I was singling Koreans out, I didn't mean that at all!! >< The reason why I said Korean fans specifically is because I myself have not seen other fans become upset about Chen's marriage. (I guess we've all realized that we're too far away from Chen to even hope of dating him or something? But I'm sure there are some non-Korean fans who are hating Chen too, I just haven't seen them. ><) And then the part about the Korean fan who used acid as a threat, I mentioned where she was from just because if I said "fan" it'd sound like a crazy fan in North America saying empty threats but a Korean fan actually has the possibility of walking past Chen or seeing him. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to offend you or any other Korean, though! I know not all Korean fans are upset, there's only a small handful that are! ^^ Most EXO-Ls around the world support him, including Korean fans. <33
Sorry again! That was not my intention! I hope you can forgive me. ><
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me