"[ Ghost ]"

""[ Ghost ]"" by Tei !

Dressup entry

"[ Ghost ]"

Postby Tei ! » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:27 pm

"[ Reynir was a businnes man of age 24. He died in a fight for his life; the subjects went to jail. He's had a heart of gold for all of his life, so God gave him permission to come back, as a transparent being, or a Ghost. Ghosts were feared upon Asura, as the most famous Ghost (He's ain't famous for a good reason) Hawthorne Traneporte, haunted the Asuran Transport facilities. The Transport's were closed off, and baracaded for years. In 2011, the year Reynir was born, the Transports opened back up. Sadly, not for a good reason. The War Of Etheria brought travellers, spies and undercover Rogues. Reynir was not so lucky. He met two men, Chiri and his friend, Edgar. They became the start of the Revolution. Many animals joined, and tried to defeat the Rogues. They failed. Edgar was baldy wounded, and Chiri sacrificed himself for Ezra. Ezra was Chiri's brother, who saved the Revolution, but padded on after a week. Reynir was devastated, and brought Chiri with him to see they're friends. Edgar was in a better state, his w!fE helping him recover. Reynir was known to this day for one of the most courageous Ghosts Asura has ever seen. He lived a good life, and d!ed protecting his family, friends and |0\/er. He was marked with the God's ribbon, something he could take off, but the mark was permanent. He earned respect and a high title.
If your reading this, I hope you liked the story! ^^ ]"
Tei !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me