Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Forest Birch | Adopt 029 by coalpeltt

Based on Click to view
Artist coalpeltt [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forest Birch | Adopt 029

Postby coalpeltt » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:46 am

metanoia. wrote:
π•¨π•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•–

Main Page | [url=*]Archives[/url] | Artist Search | [url=*]Nursery[/url] | Customs/MYOs | Discord

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Tales of wild cats who fight to live have been told to young kits since the beginning.
The stories are passed on from cat to cat, each one shivering more than the last.
Many of these cats, however, travel far and wide to enter the land of wild cats.
When they enter, they are greeted with the sound of cats and prey, uniting and fighting.
And yet, they remain balanced as if their lives didn't require death every day.
Clans are separated by borders.
Each one has a large territory surrounded by mountains and valleys.
All except for the Hunters.
Hunters are the ones that are the strongest and most ambitious cats.
The ones you don't want to mess with.
There are more Clan cats than Hunters, but will all that change soon?

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

yikes !! this guy's been in a few fights. tell me how they got their scars.
to adopt this cat, you must either have a founder or will adopt this cat as your founder.
this ends 6/11
Code: Select all
username:
cat name:
cat pronouns:
do you have a founder already?:
how they got their scars:
coalpeltt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forest Birch | Adopt 029

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:06 am

username: BooppThyDrago
cat name: Cannon
cat pronouns: he/him
do you have a founder already?: Yes
β€œYou want to know how I got my scars? Well, it was right before I joined the tribe…”

He decided to swim to a nearby island. He was pretty sure his mother and sister were on a nearby island, and he wanted to see them badly. His father had taken him when he was off his mother's milk, and he hardly remembered them. He just had to get on land and rest for the night. Then he could leave in the morning. It was a nice day and there was not a cloud in the sky. Until there was. It seemed to come suddenly and without warning. One moment it was nice and the next, there was rain. The waves were high and punching him around. The rain got on his face and into his eyes, along with salt water that sprayed on him. This area was rocky. He had been warned that if a storm came, he could die. That the rocks around the islands were sharp. This was just his luck. As he neared the island, the waves started to push him onto the shore. He felt the rocks start to scrape him. It hurt so much, and the salt water only made the pain worse. He knew it was useless to struggle, but he did anyway. He was pushed into rocks, under the water, and finally he was on the shore. He lied there, completely worn out. There was no way he could move, but he forced himself to. He needed to find grass, and hopefully that was out of the water's reach. He finally found some and collapsed for the night.

Talking woke him up. The voices sounded alarmed. What were they here to do? Had they seen him? Were they talking about him? Or were they worried for their land. Suddenly he felt something with water on it being cleaning his wounds. The water was shockingly cold, and he moved in discomfort. The voices tried to get him to calm down. He listened to them, he could not hear what they were saying, and thought there were at least two of them. They continued to clean his wounds as they spoke to him. The fact that he could not understand what they were saying frustrated them. It was at this point he realized he could not see. He tried to open his eyes, but only succeeded in realizing that he could not. He thought that they must have dried and stuck like that. He then felt the water get on his eyes. He let out a yelp of shock and then realized that they were trying to clean them so that he could see. When he opened his eyes, everything was blurry. He could make out the outlines of 2 cats. One had white, brown, and blue. The other was orange and white. They started to help him up, and he let them. They took him to their camp. There, his wounds were tended to. He was given some prey and water, and then left to sleep.

β€œIt turns out that the cats who rescued me were Tectonic and Estuary. They helped to make me better and I am grateful for that. I decided to stay with them instead of going to see my family, as this could easily happen again. I bet you thought I got them in a fight. Well, I got one torn spot in my ear from fighting another cat when I was younger, but I could not tell you which one it is by now.”
Last edited by BoopoThyDrago on Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon! Image
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coalpeltt » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:46 am

coalpeltt wrote:
metanoia. wrote:
π•¨π•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•–

Main Page | [url=*]Archives[/url] | Artist Search | [url=*]Nursery[/url] | Customs/MYOs | Discord

Tales of wild cats who fight to live have been told to young kits since the beginning.
The stories are passed on from cat to cat, each one shivering more than the last.
Many of these cats, however, travel far and wide to enter the land of wild cats.
When they enter, they are greeted with the sound of cats and prey, uniting and fighting.
And yet, they remain balanced as if their lives didn't require death every day.
Clans are separated by borders.
Each one has a large territory surrounded by mountains and valleys.
All except for the Hunters.
Hunters are the ones that are the strongest and most ambitious cats.
The ones you don't want to mess with.
There are more Clan cats than Hunters, but will all that change soon?

yikes !! this guy's been in a few fights. tell me how they got their scars.
to adopt this cat, you must either have a founder or will adopt this cat as your founder.
this ends 6/11
Code: Select all
username:
cat name:
cat pronouns:
do you have a founder already?:
coalpeltt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:49 pm

Friendly Bump! <3

Last bumped by BoopoThyDrago on Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:49 pm.
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon! Image
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups