Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

personal by dragón

Artist dragón [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

personal

Postby dragón » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:16 am

ive been watching this person's videos for the past hour because i'm trying to stay awake so i can FINALLY fix my sleep schedule

hopefully this is legible enough for me to read tomorrow when i'm coherent
one of the things the girl was saying in her videos is that it's good to focus on systems over goals... which is such a simple way to look at it! yet here i am , amazed
basically it's focusing on creating good habits that will eventually bring you to a goal as a side effect of creating those habits

& the part i was trying to incorporate here is just a very small beginning for umm!! basically seeing where i am now vs where i'd like to be
i guess that's like making a goal isn't it
but i guess when you're goal-oriented rather than system-oriented, it's so easy to get caught up dreaming of the goal to the point where u never take the first step in making it happen, right? that's what happens to me, anyway. i am horrible at self discipline

hm.

well anyway once i expand on this another time , it goes
- why do i REALLY want to get to that point
and then
- what changes can i make to get there

so basically that's it
wow that is probably awful to try to read. i CANNOT keep my thoughts straight. i woke up at 7 pm yesterday and have not slept since. this is why i need change in my life, LOL.
ok thanks for reading if you did
bye
✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ indigo ✿ dragon ΘΔ ✿ puppeh: ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯
dragón

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me