kalon readopt by rutilant

Based on Click to view
Artist rutilant [gallery]
Time spent 9 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kalon readopt

Postby rutilant » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:50 am

hey there, i'm doing a kalon readopt for this bad boy right here.

this will be fcfs, i kinda wanted to do a longer contest but i also don't want to lol
        has 2 breeding spots open (breeding was done ooc).

Code: Select all
        Name:
        Favorite thing about the ocean (min 100 words):

good luck
rutilant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon readopt

Postby Nex » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:54 am

Name: Carol
Favorite thing about the ocean (min 100 words):

The ocean rings in her ear. The sound of seagulls fills the air. Her favorite thing is the sounds. She has always been a very sound sensitive person, so the ocean pleases her greatly. She wishes to move there, but unfortunately she cannot. She is trapped in her current job with no signs of getting out of it. She would love to own a small cafe by the seashore. The sounds would fill the air every time she stepped out the door. Her neighbors greetings would join the seagulls’ calls. Oh how she longs for this.
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 002 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:54 am

Name:breezybunn
    Favorite thing about the ocean (min 100 words): Her favourite thing about the ocean is the sound of the waves and the water, she has always had an affinity for water. She learned sailing when she was just 16 and love how the waves lapped against her little ship, and she absolutely LOVES swimming whenever she can; it's the one thing she looks forward to in the summer! She loves sea creatures and is heavily interested in marine biology, and she has a blue pet betta fish. Her favourite colour is blue which is very fitting considering she loves the ocean and all of the entities it contains
❴ no pronouns, any // student ❵
trade //
skelebun hoard

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ˚ʚ♡ɞ ©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:56 am

Name: SUG4RC04T3D
Favorite thing about the ocean (min 100 words): Well they love how blue it is. They adore the color as they tend to be a bit of a narcissist. Though they do enjoy others they happen to stare at the ocean and their reflection more than anyone else's face.They much prefer the blue green angelic look rather than the gross murky brown of a swamp of pond. They like the fish and all, but the deep cobalt and cerulean really gets them going. They constantly talk about it and everyone hates hearing about the ocean about 30 seconds into the conversation. They will go in the ocean and stay for hours before taking a dyed blue bath at home
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rutilant » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:57 am

breezybunn wrote:
    Name:breezybunn
    Favorite thing about the ocean (min 100 words): Her favourite thing about the ocean is the sound of the waves and the water, she has always had an affinity for water. She learned sailing when she was just 16 and love how the waves lapped against her little ship, and she absolutely LOVES swimming whenever she can; it's the one thing she looks forward to in the summer! She loves sea creatures and is heavily interested in marine biology, and she has a blue pet betta fish. Her favourite colour is blue which is very fitting considering she loves the ocean and all of the entities it contains

congrats, i'll add you to her ref soon!

i'm sorry @iron. but you only had 90 words... it was written lovely though.
rutilant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewie* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:58 am

DANG So close!!
Shouldn't have gone 12 words over lol HH