Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

--- by cuddlewuffle

Artist cuddlewuffle [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

---

Postby cuddlewuffle » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:01 pm

neevermind this is not allowed apparently! whoops
please read below!!

hoo boy. hello everyone! it's me with an animal jam YCH! the last time i did a YCH was... 2 easters ago. weird how that ended up.

anyways, how are your quarantines going? me, i've gotten addicted to AJ again. and CS. but mostly AJ. which brings me to the point of this: i'm making these AJ wolf/arctic wolf YCHs for animal jam items! details are below c:

description:
basically, you'll give me a reference image of your animal jam wolf/arctic wolf, with head, neck & back items (if the back items are wings) and i'll modify the YCH to match! i can also use a normal wolf/canine OC if you'd rather put AJ items on one of those :)

examples:
ImageImage

price:
one bad short spiked collar (green or orange) or the den beta equivalent- i use the worth wiki's guidelines for db worth on spikes, here is what's considered a den beta. for reference:
1 non-member den beta = 1.5 member den betas

for any really complex patterns/designs, i ask for an additional good long spiked wristband or the db equivalent

payment:
since the payment is in AJPC items, it'll be a bit messy. i ask for payment upfront because i really don't want to spend the time on a YCH only to realize that i won't be paid ^^; my username is Cuddlewuffle1! to pay, we can set up a time to go online and transfer the items c:

rules:
dont remove my sig! thats it :>

disclaimer:
these might take a couple days or two! true, i'm in quarantine with nothing better to do- except my homework! so it won't be immediate but ill do my best to get them done asap

form:

Code: Select all
[b]CS username:[/b]
[b]AJ username:[/b]
[b]image ref and/or hex codes:[/b]
[b]description of items:[/b]
[b]keep the text in the speech bubble or replace it?:[/b]
[b]payment:[/b]
[b]anything else?:[/b]

slots:
Last edited by cuddlewuffle on Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
check out my CS pet finder website!

http://whatpetdidiget.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you're not sure what your Dec. 18th pet is worth, DO NOT accept any trades for it until you've checked if it's fair in the thread below!!

December 18th: Is this a fair trade?
cuddlewuffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Animal Jam YCH!!

Postby cuddlewuffle » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:26 am

bump
check out my CS pet finder website!

http://whatpetdidiget.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you're not sure what your Dec. 18th pet is worth, DO NOT accept any trades for it until you've checked if it's fair in the thread below!!

December 18th: Is this a fair trade?
cuddlewuffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me