Happy 12th, Cs

"Happy 12th, Cs" by Hexcadia

Dressup entry

Happy 12th, Cs

Postby Hexcadia » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:19 am

I canNOT believe this year, it'll be five years I've played this game. It feels like just yesterday we were celebrating chickensmoothie's 7th birthday, and I can't believe we've come so far. This game has been a consistency through the hardest times of my life, and if you know anything... having something consistent to fade into when you need to escape is all but necessary. I needed chickensmoothie, and the hours; posts; and money I've dedicated to five years of collecting and loving every pet in the game has made chickensmoothie a home in my heart. I'll never forget the love I feel for this site... even if the name is a little silly. I decided to bring all these little friends to this years dress-up, some of whom have been sitting in inventories since '09.... (Pinata) . While I haven't been in this community since it's start up, (I was only four!) I honestly have seen so much growth in this site I can't imagine how proud you must be over in the staff department. Happy 12-years, you guys; And thanks for being here.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me