Lonely Statue

"Lonely Statue" by AlphaMiraWolf

Dressup entry

Lonely Statue

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:36 pm

"But father-" "No!" A little boy sighed as he headed off to bed, paints and a brush in hand. He had intentions on being just like his mother; a painter with beautiful talent. But his father wanted him to be a repairman, since it 'Ran in the family.' No it doesn't you liar... The little boy thought, growling a bit as he set the paints on a nearby table before covering himself up in his favorite blanket. He then closed his eyes, thinking of a peacful place where he didn't have to worry about a thing. Though, his sleep didn't last long, as he woke up and looked out his window, catching a glimpse of something glowing beyond the trees. Without a second thought, the little boy got up and grabbed his paints and brush before running downstairs and out the back door, running towards the glow.

The boy nearly became exhausted after a few minutes from running, though, by the time he stopped to look at his surroundings, the glowing had disappeared. Looking around, he continued walking the way he was headed, until he came across a lonely statue within the wilderness. It was almost hidden by tall grass and giant clovers, and it looked as though it wore a bow and a tiny hat. "Hmm... You look lonely, no?" The boy said, before walking up to the statue and putting random green paint splotches on the statue. "Since it's Saint Patrick's day, I'll make you look nice!"

After finishing up on painting random splotches on the statue, he stepped back and admired his work. "Well, I can't stay too long, my parents will worry about me. I hope to see you again sometime!" The little boy then started running back the way he came, singing a familier tune to himself. Unknown to him though, the statue's eyes had turn a sparkling green as a small, teary-eyed smile appeared on it, slowly replacing the sad-looking expression...
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me