Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Would you believe,its not a map? by doreet

Artist doreet [gallery]
Time spent 3 days, 16 hours
Drawing sessions 59
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Would you believe,its not a map?

Postby doreet » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:22 pm

Hi I do these "color studies",to find out which colors like, or hate each other.--Harmony or agony.I didn't mean to publish this as "art work".Some of them I do categorize as "art" and "finished" and I save them to 'puter.I use them often to decide color choices here.I don't think this one is very good ,but it did help my color combinations.Thanks you for any comments,I welcome them. :)
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Would you believe,its not a map?

Postby ExplosivePancake » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:24 pm

This is really cool! How do these colour studies work?
Hello! I'm not new, but I'm kinda dumb with trades, so treat me well! : ))) Also I use any pronouns!!
I also have a Flight Rising account under the same name.
Secret message: I love you :3
I spend a lot of time on Flight Rising, it's my life. :')
I hoard Yagmur pets. I will overpay for them, in some cases.

Kat
ExplosivePancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Would you believe,its not a map?

Postby doreet » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:45 am

SORRY I did not answer very soon ;) ,"regional happenings;" the way to use color studies; you have a regular color wheel that shows,among several things,what colors and shades compliment each other.It was an accident that while I made completed. Complimentary colors,and shades,enmass,I also saw CLASHING COLORS .They were so wild,I started clashing 2 or three colors iin textures(best way to match and contrast colors.)It was very exciting to see the strange effects,like purples and lime greens and green and orange:I could see the textures were good to match or clash shades----so I got carried away.the textures gave effects themselves.And soon a whole big piece of "strange effects"turned into this"map like abstract."

So that is how color studies turned into abstract patterns,abstracts are real alive creations when you see them all mashed together.I have not found any printer,or printshop to print one out,to put on my wall .I would like any knowledge of what KIND OF PRINT OR IMAGE OR TYPE OF PRINTER I should try to get.Big cities have them? Which replication process should I try to get?Should I I try to burn,or email it?I have a. CD BURNER but it is old.Do image printers advertise online?I don't need the textures,but the COLORS TOGETHER might transfer over to fabric painting.Fabric painting is a real art,more than just loud "tie-dye" work even fashion designers use it.Thank you for the comment,I feel like its an exciting adventure. :) "
This is the best website!
doreet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me