Based on Click to view
Artist Lillybear [gallery]
Time spent 2 days, 14 hours
Drawing sessions 4
35 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Staff Kalon ─ Puppachino 🐾

Postby Lillybear » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:25 pm

I'm incredibly grateful to have spent another awesome year with the Kalon team! Everyone's super talented and supportive, and I really appreciate and admire how hard they all work to make this species what it is. ❀ I'm also so thankful for this amazing community for continuing to inspire me creatively! Y'all rock.

This kiddo is inspired by puppachinos! (Basically a cup of whipped cream for your furry friend).

To win them, draw/write about their favorite toy from their childhood! You have a limit of one art piece and/or 500 words. Both are highly encouraged! If you do an art piece, please do not include the Kalon! Just the toy. : )

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Childhood toy:[/b] (1 art piece and/or 500 words)
[b]Dog pun:[/b] (optional)

This ends December 28th, 11:59 PM EST.

Prettying-up is welcome, but no extras please!

Edits
Standard ─ hair, custom tail shine
Common ─ custom tail, longer fur
Uncommon ─ custom ears, custom tongue

Happy holidays!
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kalon ─ Puppachino 🐾

Postby epilogue » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:29 pm

Username:
Name:
Childhood toy: (1 art piece and/or 500 words)
Dog pun: (optional)

mark!
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:33 pm

if I have tiiime HNNG i love em
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:02 pm

Username: ajohanna
      Name: dylan
      Childhood toy: dylan was a fanatic when silly bands came out! he would go to every gas station he could find to buy every single one. his arms were COVERED and everyone at his school would be so impressed with how many he managed to get! now that he's older, they've wound up in a dusty old box stashed somewhere in his closet.
      Dog pun: labrathor
Last edited by avaloafe on Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:44 pm

Username: SilhouetteStation
    Name: Sammie

Childhood toy: (497/500)
    He'd grown used to these hallways by now. Long, clean, pale walls covered in medical posters. Branching off onto different halls and rooms with their own special signs and names. He was curious to know what they all were - hospitals were such big places! - but for now, his mission was to take a different path. He marched on next to his mother, arm held up in a makeshift sling, a determined expression on his face.

They turned through some glass sliding doors into a waiting room, chairs lining one part of the room, and a desk sitting in another. Another hallway led past that, and he knew that's where he'd go when it was his turn. As they approached the desk the woman behind it looked up, and gave him a fond but exasperated look.

"Back again, Sammie?" she said. "That ankle sprain only healed a few weeks ago."

"I know," he replied cheerfully. "But it's okay because it's my arm now, not my ankle."

"And how'd you do this one, love?"

"Fell off the swings," his mother replied, to which he added, "A boy in my class said that if you get over the top, it'll transport you all the way to Mars!" Both his mother and the receptionist exchanged a glance, eyes glimmering with amusement. "Did you make it over the top?" she asked, and his shoulders drooped. "No." A second later he brightened again. "But I got really, really high! I could even see rooftops!"

"That is very high," she agreed. "Just be careful next time, pet, that you don't hurt yourself." He nodded vigorously, as he'd done the last three times he'd been here. He was a typical headstrong primary student, ready to jump into anything new or exciting. While his mother filled in a form, he ran into the waiting area and took the seat by the bead maze.

It was his absolute favorite toy. He loved all the colors, the different beads, the way the wires bent this way and that in squiggles and loops. It was like a mini roller coaster. His mother came over and sat next to him, but didn't disturb his play. Just watched him move the beads around from one place to the next, up and down, side to side, round and round. All of his concentration was on the bead maze. He wouldn't admit to her, because he didn't want her to worry, but it helped to distract him from the pain.

He knew he could be 'reckless' sometimes, whatever that meant, and he'd already had casts and crutches. He thought he was 'enthusiastic'. And if he got hurt and ended up here, he hoped that not crying would mean his mother wouldn't worry so much. Yes, his injuries hurt, but not so much when he played with the bead maze. I'll buy one for myself when I get older, he idly thought to himself. Because they'll always be my favorite. Yeah. That'd be cool.

What do you call an undercover dog? Incorgnito
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Username: SilentMelody | Name: Cinnamon | Gender: female

Cinnamon loves Webkinz! She has over 50 of them and counting, as she still continues to collect them. Well, not really collecting... she still plays with them from time to time and isn't shy about people knowing that. It's one of the first things she talks about when she meets people or wants to make a friend.

She prefers having the real plushies and playing pretend with them compared to the website. Sometimes Cinna will log on, but there's not much use of looking at pixels when she has the actual plushies in front of her.

Her absolute favorite Webkinz out of all of them is the pink google she has named Rose. Cinna loves to make a funny voice for her little friend, and Rose is considered the wackiest one out of the bunch. The kalon also makes videos on Youtube in a niche for other Webkinz lovers like her known as Kinztube, but she isn't very popular yet. Cinnamon just loves making them for fun!
Last edited by SilentMelody on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:27 pm

Username:
Name:
Childhood toy: (1 art piece and/or 500 words)
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:33 pm

Username: Island Rat
Name: Antonia - Tony for short
Childhood toy:
A cafe play - kitchen. Tony would always pretend she was making drinks for her parents and friends. She would make her own special drinks. When Tony grew up, she made her own Cafe with drinks inspired by the ones she’d make as a kid.
Working on the drawing
Dog pun: I don’t have any good ones rn, I’ll think about it. Today was pretty ruff.
Last edited by Madel on Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yote » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:52 am

Username: gummywyrm
Name: emerson
Childhood toy:
Dog pun: It’s amazing that my dog can bark all night long without any paws in between.

β€£ β€ŠOlly
β€£ he/him
β€£ oleander #2807
β€£ Toyhouse
β€£ Flight Rising
β€£ My CS Adopts

yote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:53 am

rustyroxy - laith ♀
Last edited by rustyroxy on Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me