Based on Click to view
Artist TheRedGal [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Character UFA (Over/ LightEx)

Postby TheRedGal » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Heyo my dears,
I got this design a couple of years ago from That's Offensive. I don't use her much anymore but I did end up getting her some art and I thought I could see if I could get a good home for her and her art.

That's Offensive

image by Ikeafork

By LunaHydreigon

By vibranium

By Nintendo Ghost
So, I'm looking for C$ offers, though if you have a few rares I can't pass up I may take you up on those. An auto bid would be 100C$-200C$ but this Auction will end at October 12th, 5pm EST
If I don't get an offer then back into the archives this sweetie goes for a good while
Last edited by TheRedGal on Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.

OoO~ I have been spotted~
Heyo~ I'm Red, You may see me floating around the forums, primarily around the art side. I love talking to people and I'm always open to talk to~
She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character UFA (That's offensive design)

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:16 am

So, I'm looking for C$ offers, though if you have a few rares I can't pass up I may take you up on those. An auto bid would be 100C$-200C$ but this Auction will end at October 12th, 5pm EST
If I don't get an offer then back into the archives this sweetie goes for a good while

Heyo~ I'm Red, You may see me floating around the forums, primarily around the art side. I love talking to people and I'm always open to talk to~
She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:51 am

TheRedGal wrote:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:13 am

TheRedGal wrote:
TheRedGal wrote:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:51 am

TheRedGal wrote:
TheRedGal wrote:
TheRedGal wrote:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:32 am

Bid 1:
trades/viewtrade.php?id=83932354&userid=355579&signature=st1eu5qfSoNMifXs0sGo8w
(Love the rares that I see~)

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character UFA (1 Bid/Question)

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:04 am

Bid 1:
Thinking of adding a human version of this pup, was wondering what everyone would want it to be? A boy or girl or androgynous?

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:39 am

TheRedGal wrote:So, I'm looking for C$ offers, though if you have a few rares I can't pass up I may take you up on those. An auto bid would be 100C$-200C$ but this Auction will end at October 12th, 5pm EST
Bid 1:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:52 pm

TheRedGal wrote:
TheRedGal wrote:So, I'm looking for C$ offers, though if you have a few rares I can't pass up I may take you up on those. An auto bid would be 100C$-200C$ but this Auction will end at October 12th, 5pm EST
Bid 1:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:01 pm

Bid 1:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me