Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Subject Tiers by Scei

Artist Scei [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Subject Tiers

Postby Scei » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:39 pm

The Osgood Growth Center prides itself on its many types of available tenants,
however for sale purposes our tenants have been sorted into four main tiers:
    > Defense
      The Defense tier resident has a stature focused on protecting a certain person or place, they are not strong enough to hold a fight against a skilled attacker, however have a high pain tolerance and will get back up to continue to distract the assailant
    > Companion
      Companion tier residents are small, cute, and lovable, they are most often bough as a decorative, tropical accessory and have little to no fighting capabilities.
    > Strength
      Strength tier residents are meant to end a fight with a single blow, they can not take many hits in a battle however can land a killing hit with ease, these residents are best suited as guards, bouncers, or other tank-style careers.
    > Security
      The Security tier residents are focused and cautious. They will focus on one thing and protect it with their life, however because of their low movement capabilities these small, terrifying creatures are most often used to guard immobile items or keep watch over a wide area of land.

Dog is a Defense teir
Cat is considered as a the 5th and the only 6th teir resident, 5th being the a test tier; not known to the public but crucial for science to test new things and create new residents. And 6th tier is the Science tier, enchanced knowledge and mental abilities, she thinks waaaaay outside the box

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items