Based on Click to view
Artist grapejuice [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#7088 Sooty Seal Brown Medicine Hat Tobiano

Postby grapejuice » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:49 am

this babe is a QT
    I really wanted to steal them buuuuut they might have a sibling coming oopsie
    :^)

Username: Vinson
      Show Name: stuck in time
      Barn Name: hugo
      Eye Colour: captain crunch crispies
      Sire/Dam: foundation
      Sire/Dam: foundation
      Phenotype: seal brown medicine hat tobiano
      Genotype: EE/Atat /TT/Stysty
      Breeding Notes:
      - will ALWAYS produce foals with black base!
      - will ALWAYS produce tobiano foals!
      - 50% chance to pass sooty
      - 50% chance to pass seal
      - short tail is due to a chewing problem! and cannot pass
      - full sibling to #7321!
      - colored shoes may not pass

Competition Details:
        This Tolter seems to have chewed their tail due to stress! What's got them so worked up? Please tell me in 300 words or less, and also find a song to help calm them down/distract them from their stress! Ends tomorrow, August 31st!

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]halter color:[/b]
    [b]why are they stressed?:[/b] (300 words max!)
    [b]song:[/b]
Last edited by grapejuice on Wed May 05, 2021 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #7088 Sooty Seal Brown Medicine Hat Tobiano

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:49 am

username: ~Rush Furry~
name: Blanchard
halter color: Surprise Me >v<
why are they stressed?: Blanchard is stressed because he has a dressage big show coming up and he is worried that he’ll mess up his dressage performance. He has been having some trouble with one trick and he is nervous that he will let his rider down and disappoint everyone.
song: Señorita- Shawn Mendez featuring Camila Cabello
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:56 am

username: Ariana Black
name: Bleeding Hearts /// Vegeta
halter color: deep red almost like blood?
why are they stressed?: Vegeta started feeling stressed when he found out he would be moving away from those he loved. He didn't know if he would ever get to see hem again and was right in thinking he wasn't sure. Days after they moved, Vegeta learned a dear friend had died and Vegeta broke down then. That was when he started chewing his tail. Nothing seemed to help until finally he heard a song that both broke his heart all over again but also healed him. It reminded him that though his loved one might be gone, they will always be there with him.
song: I Will Always Be With You
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:07 am

username: Ringo.
name: Dance my Hooves Off // Prancer
halter color: eye colour
why are they stressed?:
    Prancer was very good at keeping himself calm in stressful situations. Every horse envied him.
    He is able to keep a smile on his face even when hearing sad news. He never got angry, his heart was too big.

He grew up on a ranch with his mom. His dad was never around because he was a show horse.
    (His sibling was always on his side. They did everything together.)

That’s when he got the news. His mother had passed away overnight. The stablehands were talking about how they were going to sell the horses, Prancer over heard.
    (He didn’t want to leave his sibling.) He already lost his mother. Now he’s gonna be alone.

He laid on the fresh bedding that was placed in his stall moments before. Without thinking he started chewing on his tail. Long strands fell out, piece by piece. The hair covered the floor.
    He didn’t stop though, it was the only thing keeping him from flipping out.
song: Count on Me - Bruno Mars
Last edited by Ringo. on Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:03 pm

username: vinson
name: all i want is nothing more / addison
halter color: light purple with a silver star on the cheek piece, silver buckles
why are they stressed?: addison keeps trying to ask charmaine on a date- and it keeps not working. he’s tried everything from flowers to food to funny pick up lines, romantic pick up lines, complimenting her- the poor boy has tried nearly everything, but something always manages to get in the way or go wrong. he had to eat the flowers when a human caught him stealing from the garden, had a coughing fit mid pick up line, tripped over nothing while on his way to compliment her in the pasture. he started eating his tail while he was thinking of all the ways he could try and impress her, and then all the ways they could go wrong. poor addison :c
song: all i want - kodaline
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:43 pm

username:
certified
name:
Leo || Rock of Ages
halter color:
Surprise
why are they stressed?:
All the little things are adding up, life doesn't seem to get better, he feels cooped up and just wants to run worry-free. Not to mention, when things get bad, things get really bad. He can't seem to catch a break. He's always either really sad, or angry. Everything has begun to upset and annoy him, and he feels alone. He feels he's got nowhere to put this energy he's got built up and it's driving him crazy.
song:
Just the Two of Us - just a short lil bit
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocsokol » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:25 am

username: Nocsokol
name: Jack-o-lantern//Jack
halter color: black w/ orange borders
why are they stressed?:
Jack has panic attacks. One moment he will be okay the next he will be curled up on the ground chewing his tail. Jack doesn't only chew his tail though, he will also chew his own skin, anything to try to calm himself. Jack's panic attacks are often triggered by something, like a paint can falling off a shelf or another loud noise. When he gets a panic attack all his senses numb out, his hearing and vision goes fuzzy, his brain gets lost unable to think, and he can't really control himself. His panic attacks scare him, he just wants to be normal and strong, but these panic attacks make himself feel weak. The song stronger helps him remember that he isn't weak and can be stronger.
song: The Score - Stronger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:22 am

username: conversett
    name: stuck in time “hugo”
    why are they stressed?: Hugo stresses over major storms after being caught in a particularly nasty one when he was a foal, and evidently abandoned. He’s also always been exceptional well at feeling the temperature changes and the oncomings of impending storms. It’s almost like a sixth sense! At first everyone figured that Hugo had worms or very dry skin whenever he began to chew and scratch at this tail. However through trial and error, it was determined that it was stress and most likely derived from a sorts of PTSD from his incident as a foal. After all, no one knows how long he was stuck in it or how he got there before he was miraculously recused. So far the only storms to affect him are blizzards, hurricanes, lightning/thunderstorms, and tornadoes. The worst storms for him seem to be hurricanes because that is when his tail becomes uncomfortably short due to the chewing. We theorize that it is partly because he fears the hurricane will tear the barn, his home, away from him. Luckily for Hugo’s tail, we have also learned that soft music seems to help him stay calmer before and after the storms. [193]
    song: sleep on the floor by the lumineers played at a soft volume
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:42 am

conversett wrote:
    username: conversett
    name: stuck in time “hugo”
    why are they stressed?: Hugo stresses over major storms after being caught in a particularly nasty one when he was a foal, and evidently abandoned. He’s also always been exceptional well at feeling the temperature changes and the oncomings of impending storms. It’s almost like a sixth sense! At first everyone figured that Hugo had worms or very dry skin whenever he began to chew and scratch at this tail. However through trial and error, it was determined that it was stress and most likely derived from a sorts of PTSD from his incident as a foal. After all, no one knows how long he was stuck in it or how he got there before he was miraculously recused. So far the only storms to affect him are blizzards, hurricanes, lightning/thunderstorms, and tornadoes. The worst storms for him seem to be hurricanes because that is when his tail becomes uncomfortably short due to the chewing. We theorize that it is partly because he fears the hurricane will tear the barn, his home, away from him. Luckily for Hugo’s tail, we have also learned that soft music seems to help him stay calmer before and after the storms. [193]
    song: sleep on the floor by the lumineers played at a soft volume

sorry for the delays, been busier than expected!

this comp was super hard to decide, but in the end, it came down to song choice
    so congrats to conversett! please take good care of Hugo, his sibling will be arriving shortly to comfort him as well <3

honorable mention to Vinson bc I am such a sucker for sweet romantic little shy boys ;u;
    thank-you to everyone for entering! makes me all warm and fuzzy inside when y'all like my designs uwu
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:38 am

awe thank you so much grape, rest assured he will be will taken care of!
    and I just wanted to add that I agree, your entry was super cute vinson!!
    if either of you would like a slot from hugo, let me know <3
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me