99 problems and all of them are being happy by fruitvale

Based on Click to view
Artist fruitvale [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

99 problems and all of them are being happy

Postby fruitvale » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:48 pm

not sure what this became, i tried to make it somewhat based around one of my fav pokemon, musharna, but it just.. got worse as it went on fdgghjkg
      this kal's common! common hair, fur, tail; standard shine; sclera color
Last edited by fruitvale on Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 99 problems and all of them are being happy

Postby avaloafe » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:19 pm

woah, such a dream state and they look like cotton candy! super cool design <3
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitvale » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:22 pm

ajohanna wrote:
      woah, such a dream state and they look like cotton candy! super cool design <3

thank u dude! i did try 2 make em like.. dream-like idk how to put it, like soft design-wise but vivid color-wise?? so ig it worked! pink n blue are some of my fav colors so they leak into every drawing hah
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:44 pm

first of all the title makes me so happy like ,, i never see references to that tyler song :">
      i never knew musharna was yr favourite pokemon !! i remember doing that event in b/w
      version where you'd go to the dreamyard on like ? fridays to catch one & having dozens
      of them in my pc because of that ahha. this design is so pretty though !! aah i dig the
      shine & the colours are very dreamlike :"0 if u ever got hired as an artist that'd make
      me so happy tbh ♥

Postby fruitvale » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:54 pm

waterfront wrote:
      first of all the title makes me so happy like ,, i never see references to that tyler song :">
      i never knew musharna was yr favourite pokemon !! i remember doing that event in b/w
      version where you'd go to the dreamyard on like ? fridays to catch one & having dozens
      of them in my pc because of that ahha. this design is so pretty though !! aah i dig the
      shine & the colours are very dreamlike :"0 if u ever got hired as an artist that'd make
      me so happy tbh ♥

that man is a legend and absolutely deserves 2 be quoted >:.^) sad it's so underrated tho, u caught it tho! smart harvs fhgjkg
      but yea !! i remember always goin 2 the store and like.. cutting out the pretty musharna art and doing literally nothing w the cards afterwards bc i had so many hAH. i was a dumb kid (still am oops)
      im glad the concept went thru correctly!! i was afraid it'd look all over the place, but i suppose not???? + really i just like designing them, if i ever DID i'd. probably cry lmao
      ur so sweet though and ur words always make me feel 1406589305 x more comfortable afterwards <3
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me