Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

sketch for Herding Cats by kojomojo

Based on Click to view
Artist kojomojo [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sketch for Herding Cats

Postby kojomojo » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:26 pm

timer is off!

hope he's fluffy enough for ya~
hi i'm kojo! i'm not active much, but if you need to contact me or want to send a trade feel free.

some of my favorite movies and shows include but are not limited to: it + it chapter 2, honey boy, back to the future, superbad, the goldfinch, ferris bueller's day off, barry, stranger things, the walking dead, criminal minds, breaking bad, teotfw, and ianowt. i also really like XTC, the smiths, and oingo boingo!

bill hader and jack dylan grazer are two of my favorite actors :]

again, i'm not super active but you can find me on deviantart and toyhou.se @beilwood!
kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sketch for Herding Cats

Postby W1sh » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:27 pm

Omg its so cute!! If your commissions are open, do you take characters/c$/pets as payment?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
He/They

xxx
Enby

xxx
hi yes my signature is kinda messed up LOL, but yea I don't really use this site anymore but I do occasionally log in! go check out my giveaway, ill be checking in every few hours to accept the trades!
xxx[center][Go look at my bro rn🔪

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
Send trades!

xxx
Please be fair

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W1sh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herding Cats » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:32 am

Beautiful!! Thanks so much
Herding Cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:04 am

Herding Cats wrote:Beautiful!! Thanks so much

yw!!
hi i'm kojo! i'm not active much, but if you need to contact me or want to send a trade feel free.

some of my favorite movies and shows include but are not limited to: it + it chapter 2, honey boy, back to the future, superbad, the goldfinch, ferris bueller's day off, barry, stranger things, the walking dead, criminal minds, breaking bad, teotfw, and ianowt. i also really like XTC, the smiths, and oingo boingo!

again, i'm not super active but you can find me on deviantart and toyhou.se @beilwood!
kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kojomojo » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:05 am

Juniper Deer wrote:Omg its so cute!! If your commissions are open, do you take characters/c$/pets as payment?

hi, sorry but they're not open right now and i don't typically accept cs stuff as payment ;w;

kojomojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me