Based on Click to view
Artist PeanutButterRum [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1722

Postby PeanutButterRum » Thu May 02, 2019 9:05 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: date
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Simple comp since I don't wanna compete with the other artists, alternative warrior name. If they were to have a different name what would it be and why? Max of 250 words
(prefix=appearance or parent mood and suffix= personality trait or achievement of sorts, this is an idea not a rule)

End Date: Third post of page two, then you have till tomorrow at 6pm mountain time, extension will be added if needed.

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: Black calico with orange and blue eyes

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by PeanutButterRum on Thu May 02, 2019 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1722

Postby littleminicooper » Thu May 02, 2019 9:09 am

Username;; LittleMiniCooper
Cat Name;; FrightClaw
Gender;; Female
Age;; 30 moons
Clan;; mistclan, link in sig<3
Rank;; deputy

Prompt;; FrightClaw would probably change her name to pumpkinnight. While a bit unconventional she absolutely adores when the pumpkins begin to grow in her clans territory. Her favorite time happens to be night, and she would love to be named after two of her favorite things. Most cats in the clan would agree that they make up a big part of her personality.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Thu May 02, 2019 9:11 am

Username;; Altoviireo
Cat Name;; Rabbitfoot
Gender;; Female
Age;; 37 moons
Clan;; Voyagerclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
"Hey Rabbitfoot!"

Rabbitfoot had been just dozing when she heard her name. Unfortunate, she felt, to have that name.

She never answered, to the disappointment of the other cat who decided to move along. Rabbitfoot. What a pathetic name, she thought, frowning. Her mother had given her the prefix rabbit because she saw a rabbit shortly after kitting her, and decided it was a sign that her only surviving kit of that litter is named Rabbitkit. When she was apprentice, she was both incredibly fast and lucky. A kit had been trapped by a fallen branch, and Rabbitpaw both helped rescue the kit and narrowly avoided a falling tree. She became Rabbitfoot for her luck and speed.

But she didn't like that at all. Rabbitfoot saw rabbits as weak and frightened. They were fragile, and one bad injury and it would be over. They never fought back- they either ran away like cowards or accepted their fate. Her suffix was no better. She couldn't really consider herself lucky, and especially not fast, seeing she wasn't fast enough to rescue the rockfall victims.

Now Bravefire. That was a name she could get behind. She knew she was brave. That was the best quality she had! Sad that nobody else saw it. They never saw the fire in her spirit or attitude, either. Fire made her more intimidating and really showed her true self.

She sighed. There was no way Crowstar would change her name, as much as she wanted it badly...
[250/250]
Last edited by SHARKGVTS on Fri May 03, 2019 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Thu May 02, 2019 9:11 am

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; MapleGaze
    Gender;; female
    Age;; 36 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; Coast Guard

Prompt;;
    If her parents could turn back the clock and choose a new name for their simple daughter born in the autumn? If they had seen her future and the path she would burn through the forest, scorching and destroying without a care or whimsy? They would have chosen to name her according to her father's tribe heritage. They would have named her after her destiny and inevitable path. They would have called her Fire's Wrath. [75]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Thu May 02, 2019 9:13 am

Username;; Elliad.
Cat Name;; Hollowglare
Gender;; Female
Age;; 59 Moons
Clan;; Thornclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; Hollowglare was always told she would be nothing that she was 'hollow' inside, so she would have picked fox- as a prefix if it were up to her. This is due to her apperance being similar to a fox while also be due to her having to be manipulative and cunning to stand up against the bullies and trick them in their own games.

For a suffix, she would pick something that showed she was against those who bullied and betrayed her as a kit and an apprentice. So, she would pick -heart as her suffix to show that despite them teasing her that she would get heart as a suffix so that she'd be hollowheart, Hollowglare was over their relentless torments and that she had a strong heart and honour for the clan that was not affected even by the lack of love shown to her by her clan mates.

So, that would make her warrior name Foxheart, to show that despite the bullying she suffered, it made her stronger, more willing to stand up against it and defend herself while also not losing faith in love and the clan.
Last edited by Elliad. on Thu May 02, 2019 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Thu May 02, 2019 9:14 am

Username;; dimi.
Cat Name;; Agnimitra
Gender;; Female
Age;; 60 moons
Clan;; Silvercrest Roamers
Rank;; Trooper

Prompt;; Agnimitra would make her warrior name Ebonyblaze.

She would prefer for her name to be this because the day she broke herself free from doing the bidding of both Starclan and the Dark Forest, it was night time. She would name herself Ebony as a totem to her freedom being hosted in the darkness of the night.

As for Blaze, she would choose this because of the colors that soared out of the ground when her two masters struck the ground and plummeted through the earth. The white and red lights combined caused for a softened red light, which looked like flames eating away at the sky. She thinks of it as a signal of her freedom each time she sees fire.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Thu May 02, 2019 9:16 am

Username;; liightning
    Cat Name;; Beeblossom
    Gender;; female
    Age;; 30 moons
    Clan;; DeltaClan
    Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

Beeblossom has always had an admiration for pollinators who contribute to the growth and spread of the beautiful wildflowers that grow in the valley. Of course, she has no issue with her name, but a tiny part of her has always wished she'd been named something different. Something beautiful, yet deadly. That's how she likes to see herself.

Perhaps the prefix of Wasp. Wasps are more of her type. Pollinators, yet also fighters. Waspsting could work, although it's quite a mouthful - perhaps Waspwind, something reflecting her speed. She wanted to be treated as more of a threat than just a "cute little bee," as her mother used to call her.

She wouldn't want to change her name, though. She keeps it as a memory of her mother.

She's happy being the queen bee.

liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Thu May 02, 2019 9:17 am

Username;; kiplingg
    Cat Name;; Heatherdawn
    Gender;; female
    Age;; 42 moons
    Clan;; Clan Fell
    Rank;; Laoch (warrior)

Prompt;;
    Heatherdawn would change her name to Heatherscorch.
    She's never been able to forget the smell of the smoke that rose from the burning heather in the fire that took her family away from her and changed her from the sweet, soft cat she used to be. Dawn means new beginnings, hope, light. Scorch is the opposite-- loss, destruction, something harmful and blackening. It's far more appropriate for who she is now: somebody who destroys everyone she loves, whether she wants to or not.
Last edited by houndpine on Thu May 02, 2019 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby groenii » Thu May 02, 2019 9:17 am

Username;; groenii
Cat Name;; Fuzzywhisker
Gender;; female
Age;; 86 moons
Clan;; link in sig
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;

Fuzzywhisker's alternative name would be silvergleam. Silver because she was born at night under a full moon. Her mother is very spiritual and saw it as a sign, but she loved her kit's soft fur more. Gleam for the gleam that appears in her eyes during combat. Fuzzywhisker is very ruthless towards enemies. She's highly skilled at combat, especially at night. She has the reputation amongst enemies, that if one sees that gleam, death shall follow.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
ImageImage
Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Thu May 02, 2019 9:17 am

Username;; SurgeFire
Cat Name;; Bitterncall
Gender;; Female
Age;; 29 Moons
Clan;; https://toyhou.se/SurgeFire/characters/folder:750213
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;

"What do you think my warrior name would be?"
Creme stared at her sister, head tilted in wonder. "...Black, uh, pelt. Because. Black fur."
Nyx purred in amusement. "Not very creative, are you? I knew you were always brawn over brains."
"Well, what about me? Huh?"

Nyx paused.

"Honestly? Cedarheart. You never admit it, but you do have a big heart... and you kind of look like a cedar tree. Like-- the bark!"
"Who said I was the uncreative one? Why not something cool, like... Hawkfang."

Her sister had long passed, since before she recieved her name.
And still then, Bitterncall muses by the cedar tree; calling - perhaps she was named after the bird, but a call so bitter - for her sister to return.
No, she had never been found.
Not since the storm.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me