Elic Foxes Adopts | #002 by Yellow.

Based on Click to view
Artist Yellow. [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Elic Foxes Adopts | #002

Postby Yellow. » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:31 pm

Elic Foxes are an arpg fox adopt designed around character and world building, to adopt one is to commit to doing just that.

This is a founder Elic!

username. ☁Lady Raincloud☁
name.
age.
gender. tod
skulk. [url=x]xxx[/url]
rank.
base coat. black
pattern. solid
genetics. Bb / Ll
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Elic Foxes Adopts | #002

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:05 am

Ok so this is Keoni!
Thank you so much, I'll work on my page soon.]

EDIT: I'll make my sulk's page later on or tomorrow but I'm leaving the territory here just to have it done.

'The Place Where The No-Man Sleeps' is the location of Keoni's sulk, which call themselves 'Briscoe's Gully Clan'. The forest is called what it is due to old legend of the region that man and beast alike share; a specific invisible entity, referred to as 'The No-Man', is supposed to have fallen asleep there permanently, causing the mysterious, resounding, almost snore like echos of the forest. The actual legitimacy of this claim is certainly in question.

The forest is large, dark, and has very harsh seasons. Summer is blistering heat; winter is dead cold. However it is beautiful and very picturesque in it's way, with spring and autumn being the most beautiful (and coolest) times to visit. There are also mountains, valleys, rivers, swamps and grassland in the surrounding area filled with life.

The sulk lives in near a gully as their names says- 'Briscoe's Gully', named such for yet another legend of the fox Briscoe, who supposedly laid claim to it and made it sacred to foxes as a protective haven. The foxes make their dens along it's sides and have a good bunch of protective mosses, branches, twigs, sticks, brambles- anything they can find, in short- to shelter them from the outside. The main danger to them is when the gully sometimes floods over, although this happens sparingly, they do have regular drills to prevent death.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me