Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Dancing Light by Kittycentral~

Artist Kittycentral~ [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 16
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dancing Light

Postby Kittycentral~ » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:56 am

"Dancing Light"

Hi! Thank you for viewing my piece! ^^

Wow - it's been a little bit since I've touched on some digital art. I started this a while ago, and though I have so many things I'd like to do to improve the final product of this piece, I figured I'd submit it and leave it at this. I might have a go at a revisit at some point. Anyway, this is a result of channeling my procrastination into something else other than what I should've been primarily working on. :? Taking a glance at the timer, I'm sure there are some inaccuracies. Though I am quite the slow worker, I was switching off between this and many other projects, hence some idling and quite a few breaks. c:

This piece definitely went through some transformations. :lol: I remade this a few times until I got to a final composition I liked the idea and feel of. As for the actual concept of this piece, I really don't know where this was going, aside from the fact I liked the idea of these colors, lol! When sketching things out and adding color, I didn't fret about expression, anatomy or proportions, so I'd imagine there are some inaccuracies there! (This is also result of the more blurred effect and lack of definition and texture, hehe.) No references were used, so hopefully things aren't too butchered hehe. cx

In honesty, I feel quite nervous to submit this, but I did have a blast creating this piece. I figured experiencing some discomfort wouldn't be such a bad thing. :lol: Again, thank you for viewing, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day/night! <3
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dancing Light

Postby JK341 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:59 am

Um....woah. :shock: Everything about this is so....AAAH! <3 I am really glad that you did post this, dear friend, it's so darn amazing, and i hope to see a lot more from you soon. c:
Adult | He/Him

JK341

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swirlshine » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:30 am

WOAHHHHH! This is stunning! The colors look so good toegther, and that magic-light is really gorgeous! I think you did a fabulous job! <33

*Cat art in siggy made by ShablyGiraffe on RedBubble*
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

*NOT VERY ACTIVE ANYMORE, I just come on here to get monthly and event pets! I’m @swirlofserendipity on IG if you want to keep up with my art (it’s much better now, I promise lol)! <3*

Swirlshine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittycentral~ » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:54 pm

J-and-K341 wrote:Um....woah. :shock: Everything about this is so....AAAH! <3 I am really glad that you did post this, dear friend, it's so darn amazing, and i hope to see a lot more from you soon. c:

Oh my goodness, I can't even begin to express how much this means to me!! I appreciate your kind words so greatly, ah wow. <3 I'm delighted to hear you enjoy this piece. Thank you. :mrgreen: I'm excited to hopefully experiment more in Oekaki - a big thanks to you for artistic inspiration for sure. <3
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittycentral~ » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:55 pm

Swirlshine wrote:WOAHHHHH! This is stunning! The colors look so good toegther, and that magic-light is really gorgeous! I think you did a fabulous job! <33

Awe Swirl, honestly, thank you so so much for your kindness!! ;v; <33 Your post really does mean a whole lot to me, thank you. I'm so glad to hear that you think the colors work nicely together, it was a blast to play around with for sure! I'm excited the light gave off a magic-like feeling as well. You are the sweetest!
Kittycentral~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxyy74 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:00 am

wow, kitty, this looks great! I love the magic feel to this.
Foxyy74

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me