My first pound pet

"My first pound pet" by Osleya

Dressup entry

My first pound pet

Postby Osleya » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:15 am

I remember when I first joined having no idea what I was doing. After two hours of messing around and attempting to trade I clicked to the page for the pound. Not knowing much about rarity I chose this horse. The colors and patterns made me want it and it even took me a little bit to see the trees in its patterns. Even though it is only an common (was uncommon before rarity change) this horse holds a special place in my heart. Some early memories of my time on here may not have been to nice, like when I traded a store pet for a few 2017 uncommon having no idea that they were extra special, other memories are ones I love and I do not regret joining this site. I have made friends and connected with people that I'm so happy I have met. The fun of the mystery of what a growing pet will turn out to be is always something I enjoy even if in the end I don't like the outcome. Having just completed my first year on here on January 1st and ever event on here being my first was so fun. Even though now I won't have as much of the fun of not really knowing how events and stuff work like I did the past year I can say I'm still having tons of fun. I doubt very many people will click on this dressup but thank you to the entire community making this site what it is even though like every community there is the bad toxic parts it is worth it. Also I doubt any of the staff will see this but still I'm going to say thank you to all the staff for all the work you put into this site.
Last edited by Osleya on Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
STRIKER EUREKA ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬🟃▬▬
𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘪
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 ● 𝘱𝘢𝘯/𝘣𝘪 ● 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬ () ▬▬▬▬▬
𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦,..............

...........𝗪𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
this month i have watched
pacific rim seven times

(they are jaegers, not transformers)

▬▬▬▬▬ () ▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬ GIPSY DANGER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬🟃▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬🟃
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My first pound pet

Postby Cyrano » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:17 am

This is very heartfelt <3
also the store pet thing happened to me too :'D
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥RaspberryRedPanda♥ » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:19 am

Wow! You kept your first Pound pet???

I mean, I still have my first Uncommon and my first adopted pet on the site, but since I didn't think too much of it I traded away the Pound pet without thinking twice lol

Though she isn't the original (RIP) this was the first ever pet I adopted from The Pound:

Pet's name: Angel
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I truly admire users who keep their pets as a reminder of sentiments of the past : )
I wish I could have thought ahead when I traded mine lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage Credits: © © ©
♥RaspberryRedPanda♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cas:3 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:06 am

The store pet thing didn’t happen to me but something similar did, I traded a 2009 Vr and a few rare for a single 2017 store pet and that 2009 very rare was my very first very rare. We all make very bad trades when we were new.
This was my first pound pet
viewpet.php?id=165009884
I was a new player so I sent it back to the pound without thinking, to see if the pound accepts trades and now someone else has it and it’s NFT so I can’t get it back :(
cas:3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me