Aaaahhhh by puddssoul

Based on Click to view
Artist puddssoul [gallery]
Time spent 28 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aaaahhhh

Postby puddssoul » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:00 pm

My third Kalon, fluffy fish enthusiast Oswald. ;-; I love him already.

He's a kind dude who loves all fish - but especially fancy goldfish due to nostalgia reasons - and volunteers part time at a local pet store teaching kids how to properly care for the fish there and helping to set up and clean the tanks and take in surrendered fish. When he's not there he's probably at home caring for his own brood of aquatic creatures, feeding and playing and aqua-scaping tank after tank. If you take him to an aquarium or the ocean he'll probably fall in love with you. He's incredibly nice but kinda shy when it comes to other kalons and creatures that aren't fish, so he's not that great at making friends or significant others. He also tends to get taken advantage of because, despite being an adult, he's still pretty naive about how the world works. Despite all that, he's optimistic and doesn't really mind as long as he has his little friends to look forward to when he comes home at the end of the day.

He's even decorated his personal bedroom with ocean-inspired bedding and both paintings and photos of fish all along the wall, among other decorations. His personal favorite is a windchime hung near the window that features wooden examples of different kinds of fancy goldfish. He also collects the teeth his goldfish discard in a little glass bottle, which some people find weird, but he thinks it's fascinating.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me