for mintea ♥

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"for mintea ♥" by final fantasy

for mintea ♥

Postby final fantasy » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:53 am

mintea, you've stuck by me all this time and i just want to say that i love you unbelievably much. you're the best girlfriend i could ever ask for.

it all started when we both joined transformice at similar times, me in 2013 and you in 2014. until you joined i was in a simple tribe called wolftribe, and i made a couple friends there but not too many. i don't miss it that much. but then, i was invited to another tribe... sorrowclan. i didn't really know a lot about warrior cats, but i decided i wanted to learn about it so i read up about it and eventually got one of the books. now i've read the whole series. we met in this tribe, somehow by fate. and that moment was the luckiest moment of my life. i would never give anything to change that moment. we started roleplaying together, and soon we were best friends as we just kind of... clicked. we realised we had a lot in common, and i remember whenever i came home from school, every single day, especially when i was being bullied often in my younger childhood, i would get on transformice and check if you were online. when i realised you were, i would always be ecstatic and jump for joy, instantly messaging you. we'd roleplay and chat. but then sorrowclan fell apart, and i made flintclan, making pink the leader and being the founder and also a leader myself. there was drama through flintclan sometimes, but i was glad to face it with you by my side. we stayed in flintclan for quite a while, me and pink as leaders and you and mitty as deputies. i remember how happy i was to elect you as my deputy, and instantly made the choice. by now we were messaging all the time and closer, getting to the stage where you were a better friend than any of my real friends, although i barely had any real friends at that time. after flintclan died and split off, we made poppyclan together. i was so happy to be able to found it together. at this time, we also began playing animal jam and chicken smoothie together. we taught each other how to play and sent each other gifts, even closer as we spread out to other games as well. i remember being devastated and extremely sorry for you when you were hacked on chicken smoothie, and trying to help as much as i could. but, there were bright times too. around that time, i forget when since it was so far back and we've shared so many beautiful moments since then, we made our ocs. it started with kat, dan, jay and brooke. they were the originals, and we still have them now, and it's unfortunate that we don't roleplay them as much. we used to roleplay them all the time back then, having fun with them, not caring at all if they weren't realistic, forming relationships with them and becoming closer and best friends in the process. we could always confide in each other too, being only one year apart and relating heavily to each other. well, we still do now, to be honest. and i'm glad to say we do a lot more now too. we started to create even more ocs, imagining their own little world just past the fourth wall, even if we kept breaking it. it's safe to say we had tons of fun with our ocs. dan, jay, kat, brooke, leah, skye, autumn, winter, james, april, max, felix, willow, rosie and possibly more in the future. i'd love to develop them even more. around that time, we also got discord so we could become even closer and be able to communicate even if we couldn't always be on our computers. i showed you the squad, and we made lots of friends which i still have now. i'm still grateful to sky and mossi for showing me that server, or i would never have met tons of people that i know and love today. this also led to us joining chicken smoothie™, where we've also made many friends and no enemies. we also joined the lake territory roleplay somehow, and although there was drama, we stuck together. i still remember it clearly, june 1st 2018, the beginning of pride month, which is quite symbolic, when i finally mustered up the courage to ask you to be my girlfriend. i remember being thrilled when you said yes, and i'm still warm and happy thinking about that to this day. you helped me to met so many fantastic people, and have stayed by my side through thick and thin, drawing me amazing art and sending me amazing gifts, as well as helping me improve my art style. now i finally know who i am, and who i'm supposed to be. your girlfriend. and i could never wish for anything else.

just remember that i love you so much, noot, and i hope someday we can meet. 3 hours isn't that long, i would wait forever to meet you ♥

happy valentine's day to the love of my life ♥
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes