add-on|| rare add-on
      mutation|| partial heterochromia
    add-on|| uncommon add-on
      mutation|| smooth horns

name|| aurelius and evander
    gender|| male
    gfbp|| male
    role & personality||
    aurelius was a poweful roman king that was preseved and kinda captain-america-style woke up and had to readjust to new technologies and everything. being a former king, he has to not only adapt to life nowawadays, but also regular life in general. such as not being waited on but instead having to wait for things. the whole budgeting what he buys and actually having to work thing is throwing him off. having established a god-like status during his rulership, he knows old magic which he has to learn to properly use in the modern times. its weird to him since nobody really worships the gods he did and nobody has automatic respect for those who use high forms of magic. magic was actually attempted to be wiped out a long time ago, so it is pretty much non existent, minus a few isolated outburts that have been documented.

origins of his tail||
    aurelius and evander were (not twin) brothers, aurelius being the eldest, and evander being the younger and more capable of ruling. evander was the golden child and always shadowed out the actual heir to the throne. many even forgot of aurelius’ existence altogether or petitioned to make evander the next king instead of aurelius. obviously, aurelius got fed up with that, and he, not obviously, went to a sorcerer to get rid of his brother. however, due to some foul trickery, vague wording, and aurelius not reading all the fine print, it lead to not evander being forgotten nor dissapearing, but instead becoming one with aurelius as his tail. the sorcerer also cast upon aurelius half of his body to be his brother’s colors (evander was green/purple and aurelius was the blue/pink) to forever and always remind aurelius (and everyone else) of his former brother, since it would not be too too difficult to purposefully hide, ignore, or forget about evander, and also to remind that they are now one, evander is apart of aurelius and aurelius is apart of evander, sharing heart, lungs, and life.

// also note that while the tail itself is blind, evander (who has a seperate mind, stomach, and mouth) can see through aurelius’s eyes.

// along the way eventually aurelius and evander will come across a magic user who can grant aurelius the ability to let evander’s mind actually control aurelius’ limbs (for short periods of time) at aurelius’ discretion. because evander is nitpicky and a perfectionist but aurelius can be a messy slob who will put half his effort into things, aurelius uses this opportunity to let evander do the better job for things like cleaning n stuff.

relations||
    aurelius eventually became a king (with evander as co-king), and of course he had a loyal servant, who became a ‘best friend’ figure to him, being the only one he truly trusted or enjoyed company of. however, the servent was very mistreated by aurelius, but aurelius was blind to how badly he was treating his friend. the servent eventually decided he wouldn’t put up with the abuse any longer, and rebelled again the king. he tried to poison him through his food, but the poison was actually in one of the sides which he didn't eat. instead, one of the dishwashers ate the food, even though they were strictly told not to, and died. the servent was, after a huge investigation, found guilty and put in jail per aurelius’ request.

the servent was preserved alongside aurelius and evander and is now (because of aurelius’ spells) magically bound to aurelius and pretty much has to go wherever he goes. the servent is no longer treated as a servent. aurelius and the servent have actually since made up and become really good friends who are getting through this big change together, however when it comes to arguments aurelius will never let him live down the fact he once tried to poison him.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me