Slush Grey by LadyChinaAru

Based on Click to view
Artist LadyChinaAru [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 58 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Slush Grey

Postby LadyChinaAru » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:02 pm

Wip. I'm thinking of making him the adoptive father of one of the little feather boa's from the twin event
but idk yet

Name:

Slush Grey
Edits: Wip.
Family: N/a
Personality:
A strange guy, he's rather cold an grumpy to other on the street he meets but those who can see past that big lumpy coal exterior see the sparkling diamond hidden within.. When he isn't grumpping about it being too noise, crowded or just hating being around others he's off at his little shack in the woods making
gift for his beloved friends an family. He dose this since he not only hates going out to town when he doesn't really
need to but also because he finds it more meaningful and show you care more by putting time aside to make a gift.
He also has a soft spot for abandoned animals and orphans, he believes that everyone should have a loving home
to come too an it's the only cure for a bad day an a sad heart. So he has many animals in his home who he as taken
in and loves very much he also secretly want' too adopt but he's a little nervous but maybe one day soon..
Snow globs ( collects broken ones ), Reading old books,
Animals, His friends/ Family, Making gifts for others
Dislikes:
Big noisy crowded places, Seeing others being wasteful/tossing things away carelessly,
Being lonely, seeing orphans & abandon animals, those he cares about upset,
Art: N/a
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups