Viscet #2874 by park.

Based on Click to view
Artist park. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2874

Postby park. » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:24 am

Mistletoe collie/ sheltie baby! To win this bab you will need to explain to me their favorite time of the year! It could be their birthday or a holiday they celebrate (real or made up one for the viscet community)! You have only 200 words to answer the little prompt, however, since this is an event adopt I do expect 500+ words for the forum to qualify! You may have as much art or extras as you need. Other than the little prompt, its an unlimited impress me!

End Date: December 24th

Code: Select all
Username:
Viscet:

Owner: Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=841284
Owned Since: 1/1/2019
Name: Mistletoe
GFBP: Male
Last edited by park. on Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2874

Postby Shadow Striker » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:29 am

MArking so hard
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rulersrule » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:33 am

Username: Rulersrule
Viscet: Aelia (translates to "Sun" in Greek - ancient Roman name)
GFBP: Female
Last edited by Rulersrule on Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
you're beautiful. ♡
Rulersrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:51 am

Username: Prince Audric
Viscet: Kayla
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outro:tear » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:54 am

Marking!
    Username:
    Viscet:
outro:tear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roxanna Star Cupid » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:00 pm

Username: ~Cupid~
Viscet: Angel
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Roxanna Star Cupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:13 pm

possible mark<3
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Username: DiamondDogg
Viscet: Mistletoe
GFBP: Male

(making up characters because I own no Viscets)

I walked into a clearing in the middle of the night. It was filled with Viscets, and I was confused. Why were there so many Viscets? I walked in, and everyone stared at me until one came up to me.
"Hello. You aren't part of any of the groups here are you?"
I shook my head.
"Well, this is a News Meeting of the Four. Every half-moon, the four Viscet groups gather here to share news or potential dangers to the other groups." She pointed to three other Viscets rested upon a weeping willow. "Them and myself are group leaders. We each lead one of the four groups." She waved her tail to four more Viscets laying in the lower branches, "Those are the half-leaders. They will be leader if the current leader dies or retires. They take care of the group if the leader has to go somewhere, and they organize patrols for hunting and whatnot." Finally, she shifted her tail toward 4 Viscets at the tree roots. "They are the healers. If a Viscet is injured, they will care for them. They do not interfere with group problems, such as borders or prey-stealing. They are expected by our ancestors to help any injured Viscet, even if they come from another group."
I looked around. There were so many of them! I figured the other Viscets were training or hunters or fighters, maybe some retired Viscets. "I guess I'll go," I muttered.
The she-Viscet looked at me and chuckled, "Nonsense! You can join one of us! I'll let the other leaders know, and we'll tell you about our territories and ways." She leaped back into the weeping willow and I watched the News Meeting.
====
The she-leader from before came back to me. "I am Cream. I lead the group named Blossom Blooming on Fields, or Blossom for short. The territory is an open field, but we have a stretch of woodland at the Claw border. Our main prey is rabbits and birds." She stepped back, signaling for another leader to speak.
A small male leader came up next. "I am Crow, leader of Claw That Defends Border, or Claw. Our territory is the rest of the woodland across a river from Blossom. Our main prey is squirrels, mice, and birds."
Next, a frosty-color she-Viscet came up. "I am Frost. I am the leader of Snow From the Everlasting Hills, or Snow. The territory is a mostly-open mountain covered in snow and frost except in summer. We feast on mice, snow hares, and eagles or other larger birds."
Finally the last leader, a male Viscet that was a deep brown, almost black, came up. "I am Oak. I am the second leader of Pines That Provide Shelter, or Pines if you want to shorten it. We live in a pine forest without any undergrowth unlike Claw. We feast on rabbits and mice, and the occasional shrew."
I looked around. So many choices, but I finally decided. "I will join Pines. Call me Mistletoe. I will gladly hunt for the group."
Oak looked almost surprised. "Alright, we welcome you." He turned back to all the other Viscets, "Viscets of Pines, come here and meet our newest member! She will be a hunter, and her name is Bramble!" Many Viscets ran over, and they all welcomed me with a similar warmth from each.
============
I followed the Pines patrol to the News Meeting. This was my first one as a true Pines Viscet, and I already had many friends. They always praised me and said that I was the best hunter. I never admitted it, but I knew it was true. After hunting a giant bird, I was rewarded with a mistletoe plant. It was intertwined into my fur, and I liked it.
Oak called me forward. "Last Meeting, we welcomed Mistletoe into our group. She has surpassed Bramble in his hunting skills, and is now the lead hunter. She has shown great courage in defending Pines, as two sunrises ago Claw attacked the camp. Mistletoe saw them while hunting, and was quick enough to warn everyone in camp while she went to gather border patrols back. Thanks to her quick-thinking and bravery, as well as her speed in fighting an defending the camp, we were successful. Mistletoe, step forward. Peak, stand next to her." Peak was the half-leader in Pines.
[i]What's happening? I thought.[/i]
Oak's voice rang around the clearing, "Peak has decided to retire. He has served Pines well, but he is much older than I am, and he was decided to retire. Mistletoe, will you be our next half-leader? Pines honors your courage and grand hunting skills."
I looked up, shocked. I stopped my shaking long enough to answer. "Yes, I will be. I thank you for believing in me, even if it has only been a moon cycle that I've been with you. I promise to be the best half-leader I can be."
Every Viscet chanted, "Mistletoe! Mistletoe!" I bowed my head, but took everything as praise.
================
Each News Meeting of the Four, every Viscet would try to speak with me before the leaders began. I knew I became popular within the first two Meetings. Every Viscet did and still does respect me. I befriended them all, still knowing I may fight them. I enjoy every Meeting, and can never wait for the next.

Word Amount wrote:896/500

I am confusion.

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery