Shadow Flitz #231 by Chimericect

Based on Click to view
Artist Chimericect [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shadow Flitz #231

Postby Chimericect » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:38 am

WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

Short competition once again, and I won't forget to judge these this time T v T ! 500 word maximum :> You can tell me about anything you want! History, personality, etc nwn

Code: Select all
[b]Username ||[/b]
[b]Name ||[/b]
[b]How many Flitz you've won this week ||[/b]
[b]Brief character concept ||[/b] ( 500 words or less )

Requirements ||
    - Completed form
    - No extras
Ends ||24 hours
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flitz #231

Postby envious. » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:21 am

Username || HailHydra
Name || Goose
How many Flitz you've won this week || So far, none!
Brief character concept ||
You didn't tell me why.
You didn't say goodbye.
Like a thief in the night,
covers bunched, bed unoccupied.

I am searching,
Hecate light my way.
I am searching,
her torches leading me astray.
I am on a path to nowhere,
tripping over memories unfurled,
but hell, I'll keep searching
for the mouth of the underworld.

You left the screen door wide open,
Battering in the wind,
That statue of the guardian angel
was grinning like he'd sinned.
Your shoes were missing, your car was gone.
Is this a challenge?

If so, lead on.

I am searching,
Hecate light my way.
I am searching,
her torches leading me astray.
If only you were Persephone,
and I knew you would've stayed,
but hell, I'm searching,
until judgment day.

They say you're gone forever
That this sudden end was fate.
That you've split the skin on Hades' fruit.
That what we had was fake.

But I'm still searching
Through the lighting and the rain,
Even after the tears of the gods
have extinguished Hecate's flames.
Oh, and I'll keep searching
until I reach heaven's gate.

There were no words left to say,
On that last day.
Tears, streaming down your face,
But you slapped my hand away.

The shoulder that you leaned on
Was no longer mine,
The person that you needed
Was no longer I.
But you wouldn't tell me
Why our love was gone.
It's so cruel that you wouldn't tell me,
I wish you would have told me.
If you'd only told me, then I wouldn't be

Searching,
Hecate light my way,
I am searching,
for some reason to this pain.
I won't be left here, alone and desolate.
so I'll keep searching,
no I won't abate.

Our house was like a scene
of a murder on a silver screen.
Smashed plates on the floor,
Loud noises muffled by the door, as
You cried tears you wouldn't let me see.
Dirt and potted plants spread like a mosaic mess.
Out of moves in our game of chess,
So you just overturned the table
Let the pieces scatter.
Queen in the fireplace,
King cracked and shattered.

But I'll keep searching
as sure as winter comes
I'll keep searching
until the night is done.

----

Goose doesn't believe that his love is forever gone. He attached himself too closely to them, and now that they're gone, Goose strives to get them back.

(the poem above is my concept/idea for this flit, I wasn't sure if it was easily conveyed so I stated what it means below it ^^ if something is wrong, let me know! I'll gladly edit this <33)

(438/500)
Last edited by envious. on Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dutch. » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:28 am

Username || dutch.
Name || Ananke
How many Flitz you've won this week || 0
Brief character concept || Ana has a very "every man for himself" view on life. He takes care of himself before others, and often avoids letting anyone into his life to avoid having to push them away later. He doesn't want to hurt anyone, but is terrified of negative outcomes in his life and so, in his mind, if he's the one making the choices it doesn't count as a "bad" outcome to a situation, as he chose it for himself. It's an extremely flawed logic, but he's so caught up in it that he believes it to be fact. Ana has issues with compulsive tendencies, and hardly ever considers the consequences of his actions despite being so afraid of those consequences after the fact. This puts him in an endless loop of freedom highs and reality crashes, which severely drains his mental stability but the boy never seems to learn from his mistakes. Ana hunts for a living, selling meat to other flitz to keep himself afloat. He has a small game shop and does well for himself, as many flitz in the town don't have the time to hunt themselves. The only friend he's managed to keep is Archer, who has been by his side since they were flitlings and who absolutely refuses to allow Ana to chase him away. Ana and Archer can often be seen hiking together in their free time, as they both love the outdoors. Much of this time is spent gathering different beetles, as one of Ana's favorite hobbies is insect pinning. (Word count; 255)
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:55 pm

x
    Username: Micki.
    Name: Rye
    How many flitz you've won this week: 0 this week and 0 this month. (it's a monthly limit I believe)
    Brief concept:
      grew up feeling like he didn't belong. from a very small village with a heckin ton of crime and bad stuff. tried desperately to live a simple and peaceful life, but he was thrown into a life of crime by necessity. after someone finds out he's gay he has to flee the town from a mob bc people in his area think it's a sign of evil. he stows away on a ship, meeting marvel and pluto (and later benji and gaelin).

he's very nervous and anxious, desperately wants to belong somewhere. feels most at home with marvel, pluto and benji but gaelin makes him hella nervous since he's the head of a criminal organization. becomes best friends with benji bc they're both soft boys tm.

benji likes to go off on adventures while doing his cartography, and rye likes to go with him to make the maps but he's not the adventuring type. in fact, rye is def happiest at home reading a book or writing or chilling with animals.

secretly adores birds and has an obsession with lizards. keeps journals of different animals he's come across with diagrams and info written on them. would love to travel around observing animals but he's super anxious about travel, so he hasn't yet. he will eventually, though, with the encouragement of marvel and pluto. he adores having pets and has a bunch of giant lizards and parrots, even has an aviary and a terrarium built onto his lil house and they're much bigger than his actual cottage.

also secretly practices archery and sword fighting even though he's 100% a pacifist with zero exceptions. just enjoys the feeling of doing that sort of stuff bc it makes him feel like he's got some control over his life.

quite shy, tends to have a lot of trouble around others. basically mute around strangers tbh, stutters a lot when he talks to people he's not too familiar with. does love to sing even in front of strangers, though. marvel is trying to get him comfortable talking to strangers by getting him to sing his part of the conversation, which is going pretty well tbh.

Inter-connected to:
        marvel
        benji
        pluto
        gaelin
          gaelin, pluto and benji are babes I recently got from jayustea when she quit the community and RE-adopted them. marvel is my first flitz babe <3

I accidentally posted this on #232 because I suck at mobile - sorry !!
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:13 am

Micki. wrote:
    x
    Username: Micki.
    Name: Rye
    How many flitz you've won this week: 0 this week and 0 this month. (it's a monthly limit I believe)
    Brief concept:
      grew up feeling like he didn't belong. from a very small village with a heckin ton of crime and bad stuff. tried desperately to live a simple and peaceful life, but he was thrown into a life of crime by necessity. after someone finds out he's gay he has to flee the town from a mob bc people in his area think it's a sign of evil. he stows away on a ship, meeting marvel and pluto (and later benji and gaelin).

he's very nervous and anxious, desperately wants to belong somewhere. feels most at home with marvel, pluto and benji but gaelin makes him hella nervous since he's the head of a criminal organization. becomes best friends with benji bc they're both soft boys tm.

benji likes to go off on adventures while doing his cartography, and rye likes to go with him to make the maps but he's not the adventuring type. in fact, rye is def happiest at home reading a book or writing or chilling with animals.

secretly adores birds and has an obsession with lizards. keeps journals of different animals he's come across with diagrams and info written on them. would love to travel around observing animals but he's super anxious about travel, so he hasn't yet. he will eventually, though, with the encouragement of marvel and pluto. he adores having pets and has a bunch of giant lizards and parrots, even has an aviary and a terrarium built onto his lil house and they're much bigger than his actual cottage.

also secretly practices archery and sword fighting even though he's 100% a pacifist with zero exceptions. just enjoys the feeling of doing that sort of stuff bc it makes him feel like he's got some control over his life.

quite shy, tends to have a lot of trouble around others. basically mute around strangers tbh, stutters a lot when he talks to people he's not too familiar with. does love to sing even in front of strangers, though. marvel is trying to get him comfortable talking to strangers by getting him to sing his part of the conversation, which is going pretty well tbh.

Inter-connected to:
        marvel
        benji
        pluto
        gaelin
          gaelin, pluto and benji are babes I recently got from jayustea when she quit the community and RE-adopted them. marvel is my first flitz babe <3

I accidentally posted this on #232 because I suck at mobile - sorry !!

congrats !! I really liked the concepts everyone else had but this one was precious and he’s pretty relatable too ||D Enjoy your new bab !! Hydra i did adore your poem though, it was super creative and I loved the use of Greek mythology q O q and dutch!! I adored the last bit with the relationship between the two! I hope this concept can come to life soon q O q
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envious. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:19 am

congrats! <3 -- also, thank you chimericect! Greek mythology is a common theme among my flitz if I'm being honest :')
envious.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:25 pm

x
    i'm just seeing this, but omg tysm !! <3