Viscet #2901 - Day 7: Pseudo FCFS

Postby Mint Chip » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:01 pm

winner
user; Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=661452
name; Tris
gender; female
owned as of; 1.01.19
(post)

Sort of inspired by a partridge in a pear tree sort of idea. Idk, it turned out differently than I anticipated. Buuut I still like it. I really love these items tbh. They turned out very nice <3 So this adopt is a Pseudo-FCFS, meaning that it's like a FCFS but with more forms permitted. c:

[Form]
Code: Select all
name;
gender;
motto or words to live by;
personality; (min. 50 words / max 250 words)

Rules
  • Do NOT edit your form - Editing will disqualify your form.
  • Fill out whole form.
  • Motto or words to live by should be a phrase or quote that the viscet feels a personal connection to or tries to live by. These quotes should be 1 sentence at max.
  • Personality is required, minimum of 50 words but a max of 250 words.
  • No extras or prettying up
  • Good luck!

End Date: 3rd post of Page 2 OR Dec. 9th @ 1pm CST

whichever comes first c:

mutations
none.
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2901 - Day 7: Pseudo FCFS

Postby -pidge » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:06 pm

name; Holly
gender; Female
motto or words to live by; Life goes by, and its your chooses that make it stop in time itself ( I made that up myself )
personality; (min. 50 words / max 250 words) Holly is the kind of gal who wants to cheer everyone up and worry on their problems, not hers, some say its what makes her, others say that what breaks her, because shes never worrying about herself, or atleast thats what people think, deep down shes hurt from betrayal, but easily hides it with a fake smile.

I changed my mind
Last edited by -pidge on Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, im pidge/bee!
Feel free to message me, I don't bite!
(discord; pigeons.#4071)
Here are my kals]

-pidge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:07 pm

name; Prince
gender; male
motto or words to live by; there is no failure until you stop trying
personality; Prince is a very calm yet curious Viscet, he loves to spend his days studying plants and other things in nature, some days he can be found sleeping under his favorite apple tree or even playing with his dog in the woods, he can have a short temper and is terafied of spiders and ants
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:18 pm

name; Lacee
gender; Female
motto or words to live by; The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”
Personality;
Lacee is always one to try to do better in life, one to not settle for the bare minimum. Even when things are looking down for her or nothing good may come out of it she always pushes herself and sometimes it's not always the best but she learns. She learns from her mistakes and figures out a better way to do things a better way to improve and grow. Lacee is often quite and keeps to herself but when she does speak she anything but rude and gklds herself high and treats others in a way she would want to be treated.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:20 pm

name; Tris
gender; Female
motto or words to live by; "Tomorrow is a new day."
personality; (230 / 250 words)
Tris is known mostly as the hard-headed, stubborn, and resilient friend of friends. She's open to what others think and doesn't hold mistakes against them, but she will also be careful with who she chooses to be her friend. She's forgiving, and one of the best at it. She's learned what should and shouldn't be held against someone, whether it may be a lifestyle or accidental habit that may affect others. Tris is also supportive of her friends - she strongly believes in each and every day being a new one, fresh for brand new opportunities and chances to redeem oneself.

She's only become the way she is now because of her past experiences with dishonest viscets and even being backstabbed once or twice. From those days on, she's learned valuable lessons and holds them to herself every day. Thanks to these experiences, she has also become stubborn and set in her ways. Even if she is open to others, she keeps her heart and mind locked tightly behind closed doors for only her closest allies. Beneath her rough, tough barrier she is emotional and negative about the things she does in life. One of the main drives she has is to rid herself of her negativity, and someday her motto will no longer be something she just tells herself. Instead, it will become truer than any saying she's ever heard.
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:52 pm

name; Andan Holly Boughmin
gender; Male, DMAB
motto or words to live by; "Do no evil."
personality; (word count ;; 249/250)
Andan is a truly kindhearted and empathetic Viscet. He hates to see others suffering and in his mind, their pain is his pain too. Having decided from a young age to pursue medicine and magical healing, Andan chose to dedicate his life to healing and protecting others.
Though not a fighter at heart, Andan possesses a very strong sense of justice, and when coupled with his desire to protect, it will lead him to stand up for others when he believes they are threatened - regardless of the risks to his own safety. He'd rather sacrifice himself than allow another to be harmed through his inaction.
In addition, Andan seems to have a near endless amount of patience, as several of his closest friends can attest to. No matter how stubborn, hotheaded, or otherwise irrational the Viscet he's dealing with is, Andan always keeps a level head and a calm voice. He can calm even the rowdiest Viscets and ease the fears of the most untrusting.
Despite all this, Andan can quite easily be described as naive. Even though he knows evil exists in the world he still never sees it in others, which can easily lead him to trusting the wrong Viscet and getting into dangerous situations. To him, he doesn't understand why anyone would have the desire to harm to others or how they'd justify it. It goes against his morals so completely he can't fathom it.
Even in the face of a cruel world, he chooses compassion.
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:51 pm

name; Wren
gender; Female
motto or words to live by; "Don’t judge a book by its cover, it’s the contents that count.”
personality; Wren is a simple viscet, who’s learned, in multiple situations, to never judge a book by its cover. She’s quite a reclusive viscet, preferring to stay in her cabin the woods, where she practices her magic and takes care of the lands. She’s a Druid and can be a bit untrusting, due to her having a couple run in’s with viscets who appeared outwardly kind but were really not great people on the inside, and that’s where her motto has came from, to not be too hasty in the judging of character, and let the experiences you have with them be the judge of a good or bad person. Wren grew up on a farm outside of Seven Stars and liked nature from a young age which made her decide to become a Druid. She doesn’t exactly like hurting others, but if you try to hurt any plants or animals on her property she’s going to get pretty mad. Overall Wren is a sweet, simple person who, once you get to know her, can be a loyal friend you’ll have for life.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:38 am

name; Ataahua
gender; Female
motto or words to live by; “Nothing worthwhile is easy”
personality; Ataahua is a very gentle girl, though she can get really aggravated if you get on her bad side but no one ever sees said bad side. She is very intelligent and her only dream is to save all the wildlife of earth to protect it for future generations. She is really stubborn so when she focuses on one thing it’s really hard to get her out of said focus.
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imagine_Ink » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:41 am

name; Isabelle
gender; Female
motto or words to live by; “you will only be Embarrassed if you let yourself be embarrassed.”
personality; (min. 50 words / max 250 words)
Isabelle is an outgoing, lively Viscet. It's rare you'll find her without a smile upon her face, skipping from place to place. Her joy is infectious, and no one around her can,t help but smile at this sweet, friendly person. She'll often go out of her way to make other smile, by giving them homemade pies, or piles of presents.
Isabelle's favorite time of the year is Christmas. It gives her an excuse to give random strangers gifts and spread joy. She'll often join the local carolers, singing late into the night on someone's doorstep. She especially enjoys participating in her town's a Secret Santa Service, a group that provide gifts for the viscets that have a lack of gifts of their own.
Isabelle's bubbly personality has provided her with many friends. She won't hesitate to do something random and weird just to make someone smile. She lives up to own personal motto, “You will only be embarrassed if you let yourself be embarrassed,” unafraid to put herself out there. Her loyalty is unwavering, and no matter what happens, you'll be hard pressed to find anything that she's unwilling to try. Anything or anyone is worth it, if you give them a chance.

(204 words)
Imagine_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:19 am

name; Sylph
gender; Female
motto or words to live by; “Do, or do not. There is no try.”
personality; (word count: 145)

‘Focused’ is the first word many would use to describe Sylph. She’s a passionate soul, throwing all her might and considerable intellect into whatever she decides to do. Her determination and strong work ethic make Sylph a force to be reckoned with when she sets her mind to something.

Some, though, would venture to call her a bit joyless- laughter is a seldom-heard sound from Sylph, whose demeanor can indeed be a bit solemn. She sometimes has trouble loosening up and having fun- even to the point of being a bit of a workaholic- but can eventually be drawn out of her shell by those she considers friends.

Sylph’s strong sentiments on life and work do extend into her relationships with others: though she’s not exactly outgoing, Sylph will prove herself a steadfast friend if one takes the time to get to know her.
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes