Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

art for bribes by randyc

Artist randyc [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

art for bribes

Postby randyc » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:43 pm

hey theres some pets i want to check off my list that i would like to draw for in exchange. They're mostly old and or "list" pets, but im willing to offer multiple pieces for just one pet. if you have any of the pets on this list, DM me, and we can work out a price! drawings may or may not be on oekaki (probably not, unless its a painting)
but you can expect fullbodies, paintings, character design, added on busts, etc etc. here's the list of things im looking to get:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

but this isn't an exhaustive list, if there's something youd think i'd want (other vrs/lists not on my wl) feel free to comment or DM me anyway! a lot of things i will accept to use as trade fodder to try and get these guys ^..
you can see some of my art in my oekaki gallery, or ask for more links thru a PM. you can see samples of my recent commissions in this folder!
please note that im really more willing to accept an order for a better bribe, obviously, and im not really looking for newer rares/etc. for that stuff, you can visit my regular art shop when its open
. anyway, thanks for reading! dont be afraid to ask if you have an offer!
randyc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: art for bribes

Postby randyc » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:23 am

bump!
randyc