Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by wolf7

Welkin Isles #C2

Postby wolf7 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:33 pm

Home| Customs | Archive | Nursery | Fanclub? | Store | Artist Search
The Welkin Isles is a group of floating islands in the sky. Gryphons are one the top predators of the Welkin Isles. They are territorial creatures that live in family flocks on these islands. Adopt gryphons to create your own flock and develop their character and story.

Name: Kovo
Island: Coldwaven Caverns
Owner: Redwolf466
Genotype: CC/XY/c/DD/ss/mm/ww/BB/PP/rr/
Description: Black Common Gryphon with white mask and stripes
Role: Hunter
Sire: Unknown
Dam: Unknown
Offspring:
Items:
Last edited by wolf7 on Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WIP
wolf7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welkin Isles #C2

Postby birdbones » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:50 pm

Username: Redwolf466
Halloween Story:
It was a cold, raining night.
Kovo was out hunting although he had been warned of the storm approaching he was to head strong to turn down his shift, Kovo was a night hunter as his feather pelt allowed him to beld into the night.
A flash of lightning struck not far off in the distance warning that the storm was almost upon him, Kovo dove down and vanished into the trees, only to emerge again with a fat rat in his beak. Kovo was about to call it a night when he saw something bolt though the trees out of the corner of his eye. He dove back into the trees to find the creature only to be greeted by the unholy “clack” of a human trap,lately a lot of gryphon’s had been captured, some never made it back. A mesh net detained Kovo, he knew the humans would be back any minute and would take him. Kovo quickly sarted to chew away at the top of the mesh net until he made a small hole, big enough for his foot to reach though. Kovo quickly cut the rope which suspended the net and he fell to the ground with a thump. Without looking back Kovo vanished into the nigh hoping to get back before the storm took full hold of the night.
(I don’t know if that’s “halloweeny” enough but I wasn’t to sure what to write.)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welkin Isles #C2

Postby wolf7 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:05 pm

redwolf466 wrote:Username: Redwolf466
Halloween Story:
It was a cold, raining night.
Kovo was out hunting although he had been warned of the storm approaching he was to head strong to turn down his shift, Kovo was a night hunter as his feather pelt allowed him to beld into the night.
A flash of lightning struck not far off in the distance warning that the storm was almost upon him, Kovo dove down and vanished into the trees, only to emerge again with a fat rat in his beak. Kovo was about to call it a night when he saw something bolt though the trees out of the corner of his eye. He dove back into the trees to find the creature only to be greeted by the unholy “clack” of a human trap,lately a lot of gryphon’s had been captured, some never made it back. A mesh net detained Kovo, he knew the humans would be back any minute and would take him. Kovo quickly sarted to chew away at the top of the mesh net until he made a small hole, big enough for his foot to reach though. Kovo quickly cut the rope which suspended the net and he fell to the ground with a thump. Without looking back Kovo vanished into the nigh hoping to get back before the storm took full hold of the night.
(I don’t know if that’s “halloweeny” enough but I wasn’t to sure what to write.)

I like the story! You've used a claim ticket.
WIP
wolf7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me