Based on Click to view
Artist L.V.L [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#113 Khimaira Friesians Frost Horned - breeding

Postby L.V.L » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:13 pm

Breed Specifics.
This breed of Horned Khimaira Friesian where discovered on a moving island made of ice they where being cared for by a single tribe, since the tribe was too small to care for more then one herd this breeds numbers have dwindled and not many can be found. They always keep mares but need us to take most of their stallions.

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Image
Parent 2: Image
Owner: Zombiehund
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height: 18hh
Color: Grullo Roan Sabino Overo
Genetics: Ee aa Dd Rnrn Sbsb Oo
Breeding Info:

Code: Select all
[b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b] (halter, tack or only acc?)
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b] (halter, tack or only acc?)
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me