Phenotype: Silver Black Tobiano
Genotype: EE aa nTo Zz
Eye Colour: Blue

Health: 60
Starting Stats: 100

Sire: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
--------------------
Last edited by Ardelis on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ardelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #014 | Aquell |

Postby Sabatea » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:30 pm

Owner: Sabatea
Name: Bolt
Show Name: Angry as the Thunder

Milo, upon seeing the fiery young stallion, at first laughed out loud.Who could possibly want such a beast? He thought to himself, as he watched the unruly horse tug against his reins and saunter about, ignoring his rider's exasperated yells and commands. The horse was gorgeous, a stunning dark background with patches of white. His mane was silvery, and though matted, still looked very fine on him. He was truly a beautiful stallion, but his temper would decrease his value immensely.

After attempting to get the horse to obey a few more times, the rider finally stepped off the horse, and sighed loudly. The crowd around the auction pen was milling around, no longer interested in the stallion within. Milo, despite himself, couldn't look away. The stallion was a looker, yes, but far from a great mount. He obviously had a mind of his own, and wouldn't be tempered easily. Given all that, he shouldn't be interested at all. He was here to find a lead horse, one that was steady and gentle, who would listen well and be his own mount as he traveled.

Instead, here he was, staring at this spitfire. The horse was tugging his reigns out of his rider's hands, snorting and stamping. His eyes met Milo's, and he stamped one more time, giving a shrieking whinny at the same time. Milo chuckled outloud, at the same time as the auctioneer called out, "Anyone willing to bid?"

Milo found himself with his hand raised high, placing the first and only bid for the stallion. They were still eyeing each other, but Milo heard a relieved sigh come from the previous owner, and he laughed again. He wasn't entirely sure what he was getting himself into, but all of a sudden he was very excited for it.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Owner: Only_Sky
      Name: Umbra
      Show Name: N/A

Sebastion met Umbra of the night of the colt's birth. It was a cool autumn's eve, a little after sunset, and Bastion's grandfather had left the house to checkup on then mares, as foaling season had arrived. The eight year old was just getting into bed when his grandfather called him from the front door. Following his grandfather's little lamp, they quietly entered the stables and stood at one of the stalls. A black mare stood hidden in the shadows of the stall, only just visible with the light of the lamp, and at her feet, sat a starkly marked little foal.

" Papa, she had a foal! " Sebastion hushed excitedly, looking up at his grandfather with a wide smile.

" That she did, Sprout. " The man chuckled, tousling the boy's hair. " What shall we name him? "

The boy watched the colt for a few moments, brows furrowed in deep thought. Clucking his tongue, he got to his knees and shuffled over to the little colt. " What about Umbra? Because he looks like shadows on the snow. "

" I think that suits well. Umbra it is then. "

Smiling to himself, proud of the new name he had come up with, the boy gently stroked the foal's back. " Umbra. A great name for a great hunter. "
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardelis » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:50 am

Congrats Sabatea <3
Just post your barn to make the claim official