Based on Click to view
Artist orbiting [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 27 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zinni[?]

Postby orbiting » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:12 am

// i could screech. top of my lungs just YELL -

I tried out for this kalon back in august of 2016 and lost but got an HM - best feeling in the world to have a dream kalon come back into your hands. <33 tysm pastel for the trade!!
here was my form back then:

Username -- Loading...
Name -- Zinnia
Gender -- Female
How they are unattainable --
Zinnia’s standards are at an all time high.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, of course, which would make sense to why everyone stares at her as she passes by.
That being said, to win her heart- which is filled with an enormous ego- you must be perfect, mind and body. It doesn’t matter which gender you are; if you aren’t gorgeous, intelligent, and awestruck by Zinnia and her beauty, you aren’t worthy of even basking in her glorious presence.
It’d take to long to list out all the things Zinnia requires of somebody- her most required trait of you is your willingness to be around her all the time. You must carry her bags, and always crowd around her, showering her with compliments- unless she demands her space, of course.
Zinnia revels in the idea of her being the one with the best groomed coat, with the prettiest flowers to match. Her beauty can not be described in just a few words- and you must share this opinion as well to be with her. 
With her vain ideas of beauty, and standards far to high for anyone to reach, Zinnia is simply unattainable.

personality is probably going to change along with gender. will probably be a genderfluid drag || QUEEN. ||

not on here much anymore but to reminisce,
if we've ever interacted in the slightest, thank you for kind memories,
i loved this place.
orbiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me