Postby ServerNurse » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:02 am

Our first official adopt on the new lines~
Info about this Star Catcher:

Species: Southern
Rarity: Common
Edits: None
Lantern: Basic
Item: Gold Coins

To win this one, just tell me. Why Coins? what made a couple golden coins mean so much to them?
No word limit, and up to 2 pieces of art are allowed
Prettying up is also allowed!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Why Coins?[/b]

Ends: Sept. 29th or on Page 2
ServerNurse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star Catcher #1

Postby legolas the elf » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:03 am

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES First Adopt

Username: Legolas The Elf
Name: Serenity
Sex: Female
Why Coins?
[quote="Note"]

Serenity, like most feral Starcatchers, recieved her a coin as a gift from her family. She fell in love with it, got her lantern, and went to the Statue of the Guardian to watch over the night. This passed without mishap, and when she came back home she received a warm welcome into the full community of the Starcatchers. She lived in peace for many months until a young sibling pair, boy and girl, got lost in the woods. She decided to guide them out, as she knew the surroundings area well. They ran towards the end of the woods when they saw it, and didn't look back at the creature that had saved them. They did, however, drop a coin almost identical to the one Serenity had, and she took it as her other item, feeling that it represented her accomplishements and achievement,
WIP
Last edited by legolas the elf on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chewygost » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:24 am

Username: Niffu
Name:Chlora
Sex:Trans (TRANS TO MALE)
Why Coins? Well, the coins come from his best friend and boyfriend Turner. Turner was born with a very hard condition to deal with that makes his skin stretch everytime he moves; Turner gave him the coins to start a fundraiser to make the money to save his life, Chlora couldnt turn this down for his boyfriend! He's slowly building up the money and he's only a few coins away! He's saving a few for his surgery to become female again;but he's keeping the SPECIFIC two that Turner gave him, and he said he would never trade them for the world.
Inactive. DISCORD: therealnanner
Chewygost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ServerNurse » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:10 pm

At risk of sounding rude, insensitive and a list of other things, I just wanted to note that Star Catchers are on the more animalistic side of species, meaning that although for ARPG aspects they adopt human qualities there are a lot they don't.

They don't for example have a concept of gender. Which is why instead of gender I put sex, for breeding purposes. In breeding however, I've opened it up for same sex and even multiple partners, so they can be any sexuality, despite having no concept of it, but do have to be either male or female.

Adopts like these also start Star Catchers as Feral, meaning they're in the wild somewhere, with no medical personnel or anything similar around.
If you'd like more information on Star Catchers habits, anatomy, social concepts and other things, please check out the info page! All guides and specifics are there.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
ServerNurse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chewygost » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:27 pm

Mainstay⊕Medic wrote:At risk of sounding rude, insensitive and a list of other things, I just wanted to note that Star Catchers are on the more animalistic side of species, meaning that although for ARPG aspects they adopt human qualities there are a lot they don't.

They don't for example have a concept of gender. Which is why instead of gender I put sex, for breeding purposes. In breeding however, I've opened it up for same sex and even multiple partners, so they can be any sexuality, despite having no concept of it, but do have to be either male or female.

Adopts like these also start Star Catchers as Feral, meaning they're in the wild somewhere, with no medical personnel or anything similar around.
If you'd like more information on Star Catchers habits, anatomy, social concepts and other things, please check out the info page! All guides and specifics are there.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Oops! No, I'm sorry! I should've read the page before posting.
Inactive. DISCORD: therealnanner
Chewygost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:37 am

ump for Mainstay Medic
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:11 am

Username: Canary22
Name: Shimmer
Sex: Female
Why Coins? Well, Shimmer is a hoarder. Anything shiny that catches her eye immediately goes in her hoard. She knows every item on her pile inside-out, but often they simply lie there, gathering dust and rusting until she removes them. To begin with, the coins were just another piece of metal that she decided to keep. They were part of her hoard for weeks, until something very unfortunate happened. The coins disappeared.

She searched frantically for them, but with no success. They had vanished without a trace. Shimmer took it as a sign that she should pay more attention to the bits of shiny things on her pile, so she sifted the pile around and cleaned up her shinies. Lo and behold, the coins lay there at the bottom of the pile as if nothing had happened. She took them in her claws and decided that they were important to her, that they had told her to look after her hoard, rather than leave it to rot. Her hoard was the most important thing to her at that time, so she listened to the coins' message. It was when her hoard's quality significantly increased that she chose the coins as her special object; after all, they had improved what she'd seen as perfect.

I may edit this or add an art piece at some point~

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:29 am

Username: Catsrule1908
Name: Griffin
Sex:Female
Why Coins? Griffin tends to be greedy, so she steals coins and a lot of other items! She loves coins the most because she can skip them across the lake and watch them sink, she isn't a great swimmer so she can't get them back so she steals them, She also steals, Necklaces, Rings, sparkling sweaters, candles and a lot more!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:10 pm

Username: ForgottenShadow
    Name: Dawn
    Sex: Female [Feminine Presentation]
    Why Coins? Dawn has always been fascinated by the creatures her family called humans. They are said to be mythical in her family, but as a youngster, she was always determined to find something that would prove humans are real. Her parents told her they weren’t real because they were afraid that if she grew too curious, they humans would take her away, but little Dawn was always determined. She’d search as far as her parents would allow her to, but she always ended up returning home empty handed. However, one day, she found a small hole in the ground that she could just barely fit her hands through. Of course, she just had to check it. When she reached the hole’s bottom, she felt two strange & round things. She picked them up and stared wide eyed. Two shining gold coins. She was sure they must be something from humans! From day on, she’s treasured the coins and always kept them close to her.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ServerNurse » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:41 am

Reminder this contest ends tomorrow!!
Good luck!