Entery for King Of Bleps by Maoo

Based on Click to view
Artist Maoo [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entery for King Of Bleps

Postby Maoo » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:07 am

This is still a WIP but here is a sketch for a preview. I'm doing traditional art because I'm not on my computer where I have program for drawing so yeah. Final piece will probably be done on computer though because it will look more polished and it's way easier when it comes to coloring.
Alright, here is my entery. I didn't draw dragon because I just couldn't place him in the picture. I wasn't satisfied so I gave up on him. I might add him later on if I figure out how to place him properly. Hope you like it. ^^

BACKSTORY?: ok so I didn't think of his whole backstory but here are some ideas that I think would suit him or would be cool for his backstory.
So he was a normal human boy, a swordsman. He know that magic and magic users exist and he was intrigued by it, he wanted to learn magic too. So he went on a journey to fined someone who can teach him magic. However he didn't know there are different kinds of magic (like dark magic, etc.). Eventually he stumbled upon someone who uses dark magic (like a demon or something idk) and asked him to teach him. So basically he made a deal with the devil and leaned dark magic. However something went wrong and he didn't learn all of it that's why he can only cast magic with his right hand and why he has mark on his left eye (if he learned dark magic completely he would have marks on both eyes). Since he learned a bit of magic he started to turn into something demonic but as you can see he's only half way changed with his horns, black eyes and half demonic arm. And he can still be good even if he's dark magic user. Or maybe he can be a bit insane 'cause of magic, i think that would be interesting. Also if he's using the sword he can't cast spells but maybe he could enhance the sword with magic?
Keep in mind that this is just a suggestion and you don't have to use or anything.
Last edited by katsue on Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Oekaki is for drawing, not writing.
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ✂━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
I'm a bomb you can't defuse
Might just accept you're gonna lose
Can't turn down, I refuse
To hold back anymore
All of these voices inside my head
Blinding my sight in a curtain of red
Frustration is getting bigger
Bang Bang Bang – Pull my Devil Trigger!

Maoo

My pets
My items