Artist orbiting [gallery]
Time spent 58 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kiaa

kit re-adopt!

Postby orbiting » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:17 pm

lost connection to this bby - figured out I'd rather have a 2 sibling relationship than 3 in canon - so this baby whomst was previously named cyrie will go up for adoption.

[s] shine
[c] backmane, hair, tail, fur
[uc] pupil
[r] two tails

just a prompt contest ! unlimited words with two extras. can be anything. no word limit or maximum. I am looking for something that answers the prompt but is also engaging and a fun read. There is definitely a quality of writing preference rather than an amount of word preference, if that makes sense.
The prompt is what is their favorite season and why? You can interpret this however you want. The more creative the better. (':
* edit - forgot to say you can totally answer the prompt in art !! comics animations w/e is a total yes !
Code: Select all
username:
name:
extras [optional!]

prettying up is a-okay!
PM me about anything, any questions! End date is September 25th ! cx
Last edited by orbiting on Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

not on here much anymore but to reminisce,
if we've ever interacted in the slightest, thank you for kind memories,
i loved this place.
orbiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kit re-adopt!

Postby sparrow,, » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:18 pm

Image Image Image Image Image

Cammy walked through the thick leaves as the sun shone through the tall trees. She didn't know where she was going; was just letting the wind take her where it pleased. "What a beautiful place..." she thought, her thoughts drifting away. Her paws barely touching the ground, she bound through green hills, scattered with the fallen orange and brown leaves. She inhaled the scent, enjoying the crisp smell. The scent of fresh dew brought back memories of her and her siblings plunging into the piles of leaves, laughing.

The birds chirped as she suddenly jumped onto one of the thick brown trees. She climbed up, perching much like a bird, atop one of the thin branches. Balancing precariously, she inspected the forest from above, seeing the smallest details; a worm, digging its hole through the soft dirt. Foxes bouncing along the lush hills. Deer, feeding on the tender grass. Above all, she saw the beauty of a falls doing.

Unlike many others, she preferred the fall rather than summer or spring, due to these small things that you typically wouldn't notice. She watched, as sparkling orange leaves fell from the large branches of a tree. She sighed, realizing that the area was very peaceful and quiet, nothing but birds chirping. The serene place made her feel like she was against her mother and father, enjoying the warmth of the fireplace, on a cold, fall morning.

She leaped down, scattering a couple golden brown leaves, and began to laugh as she ran down a tall hill. She eyed a pile of leaves, a mix of wonderful reds, oranges, and browns, and decided to take the jump. Whoosh. She was buried underneath the leaves. The dew was wonderful, coating her fur in a cool mist. She smiled as she stared up at the sky. "Mmmm.... Fall...."

Last edited by sparrow,, on Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:27 am, edited 10 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    yo I'm comet, but you can also call me
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤlucifer c:
    she/her | digital drawing | animals

xxxxxdustcloud characters link ©
    ❝ We're not gonna hug in front
    xxxof this whole school. ❞
    ㅤㅤㅤ- Jughead Jones
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:18 pm

possible mark
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:19 pm

yELLS they're gonna be a god
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:21 pm

username:
name:
extras [optional!]

the first thing I said when I saw this kit;

*gasp* I wuv
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ PUNCH }

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:22 pm

username: golden-boy
name: Punch 'Cryil' Azrella
what is their favorite season and why?:

He loves fall- but he doesn't have any choice. He only loves it because of how much he hates summer. He has no reason to go strait to winter either. It's harder to explain it through his love of autumn, because he really doesn't enjoy it. It's easier to explain it by why he wants fall to replace summer, and why he wants summer gone.

His favorite season used to be Summer. He used to love the season for it's freedom from school. But now all he wanted from summer was for it to end. For school to finally be back in session, and to go back to school late august with a newfound hatred in his heart. It happened two summers ago, it was all fine and dandy for about a week before it all went downhill, as expected. He had good feelings about this summer, especially this summer, he grew out his hair, he bought a surfboard, and he even wrote up a plan to take his loved one out to the beach, show them wonderful sights, and have them smile in the sun. But of course it didn't work out, nothing ever worked out for him. Why didn't he save them? Why didn't he stop and rush to them? Why didn't he admit he couldn't swim? Because of his lack of communication, he didn't lead his loved ones to a happy summer trip, he lead them to their missing persons reports. They weren't even missing, Punch knew where they were. At the bottom of the ocean most likely, wherever the riptide had taken them.

He couldn't admit to their families that he couldn't bring them back home safe. So they just wish for summer to end faster so they can forget. So they can go to their school campus and say with a smile that he had a wonderful summer, a lie just like every other year. He wants summer to end so that he can forget them, forget those smiling faces that trusted him to keep them safe. He couldn't keep them safe, and because of that, summer will seem to last forever, and now, that seems like a bad thing.

Everyone saw Punch as a loser, as the link outside the group during the summer. He had always had a liking towards autumn, but he never had a reason to fully enjoy it back then. Now he had a reason to want summer gone forever, and for fall to take it's place. He was wishing, he was hoping, he was praying that he wouldn't be able to say he did. But now, with so many people in his life taken by the tide, he does have a reason.

Another reason why this male finds comfort in the end of summer is because of how the death of his friends not only affected his mental health, but also his ability to find a job and continue properly with his studies. He sees himself as a monster because of his actions, and now he's gone to a life of trying to live up to that. He wants to go back to the fall days because those days have everyone being a cruel monster, being sad about their own worries and wanting the world to crash down on them as soon as possible, and that is where Punch believes he belongs. Summer is just not his place, not anymore, at least

Last edited by bakuraas. on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:23 pm

mark
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:24 pm

username: annie15970
name:
what is their favorite season and why? We're going to go with Summer and this boy is going to be rocking it.
extras [optional!] Art if I can manage my busy schedule.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things
The good things don't always soften the bad things,
but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil
the good things and make them unimportant.

Equine Stable | Commissions| My Kalons | ©

└─────────────────────┘

ImageImageImageImage
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyBirb » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:32 pm

smol mark
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:39 pm

summer skies n desert nights

a thief’s greatest two delights (;
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me