▸ 3/9/2018- Officially Opened
Feel Free to mark now
▸ Looking for Artists!
PM Saltfriend if interested!!
▸Deviantart & Discord Saikit adopts coming soon

-
-

Saikits are a pet much like you typical house cat in size,
With dumbo ears and big fluff tuffs above their ears.
They are normally pretty cuddly and friendly and rarely, if ever, bite.
Funny creatures that sometimes walk on their hind legs.

Sometimes you will come across a Feral Saikits,
Bit meaner then a pet Saikit and often have claws.

You may meet a Pet Saikit with claws,
these Saikits were a once Feral Saikit but have been tamed or
You might meet a Feral Saikit without claws,
these Saikits were a once Pet Saikit that went Feral.

-
-
Claiming Condition
To get a chance to win this Saikit; copy & fill out the link below.
The best entry wins.
Claim ends: 2 Days (8/24/18 10pm EST)

~ One entry per person
~ Copy the code below
~ Write what this Saikits Bio (must be more than 1 sentence)
-
-

-
Current Owner: Sweet._.Sakura
-
Mutations: Rare
-Custom Ears
-Third Eye

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Bio:

-
-

-
-
Last edited by purble on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i like kirby n earthbound
purble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #42

Postby p-plum » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Not entering anymore :,0 good luck to everyone else!
Last edited by p-plum on Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Art by SnakePill @ DA

I no longer play Chicken Smoothie and I am not interested in the community any more.
If you want to keep up with my art, I use DeviantArt and Tumblr now.
Don't claim any of my stuff as your own. Yes, I'm keeping Kylig Foxes. They're still Closed.

DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH ANYTHING TO DO WITH CHICKEN SMOOTHIE.
p-plum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vantablaque » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Username: top notch
Name: Cipher
Gender/Pronouns: Nonbinary - They/Them
Bio: wip
vantablaque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Username: Redwolf466
Name: Akwonox
Gender/Pronouns: he/him
Bio:
Akwonox Is an extrovert, he loves spots and gamming.
He is helpful, extroverted, caring, worrying, joyful and energetic

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:44 pm

Username: Sweet._.Sakura
Name: Stellar
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him

Bio:

Backstory: Somewhere in a far away land, full of things the human eye has never seen, there lived a perculiar saikit. His name was unknown. Three eyes he had, and looked like a crazy fantasy creature. Food was scarse, so he went to scavenge, looking for food high and low to bring back to his family. Meanwhile a group of humans, who accidentaly stumbled upon this land, noticed him wandering through the bushes. He had no idea he was watched. Suddenly he felt the grasp of matal on his collar. He was getting picked up by a pair of weird, metal claws. Squirming in slight pain, he bared his teeth. Then. He felt a pain in his whole body, and fell into a deep dark cage...

Bio: Stellar is a saikit, captured by humans from his natural habitat in his early days. Due to his unnatural, unusual appearence, he was caged and sold to various buyers, eventually ending up in a freak show circus. He was the main attraction, and given his name: 'Stellar' as he was known as the 'Unidentified Alien Creature'. Tired of the humilation and imprisonment, he found a chance to escape when his keeper was watching television, and made a run for it once and for all. He ran so far that he got lost in the world of humans. Every night he stays, roaming the shadows and coming up with plans to find his family again...

Personality: Stellar is a mysterious, shady guy. He does however have sweet inside traits and has developed a love for stars and the cosmos, observing the stars every night as he roams the empty streets.
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 𝚔 𝚞 𝚛 𝚊"
𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 --- 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 ---
𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 | 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
charactersmy scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:46 am

Username: Canary22
Name: Jewel
Gender/Pronouns: Female- she/her
Bio: Pesonality- Jewel is shy, and when her personal space is invaded, she attacks. Her lack of claws is no hindrance to her- she is still a ferocious fighter. After a long time of coaxing her out of her shell, she might warm up to you. Only a select few have become her friends; to her, everyone else is a threat and must be dealt with accordingly.
Background- Jewel was bred from a long line of ordinary Saikits. The purebred line had never been polluted by a Saikit with a strange trait, so when Jewel was born, she was seen as a freak and was treated as such. Her owners locked her in a cage, only letting her out once a day. After year of living like that, she’d had enough. When Jewel was let out that day, she bit her owner, escaping through a small hole in the fence that she had seen the previous day.
Her next few months were spent on the streets, constantly avoiding humans and scavenging for food. She’d always known that the humans often laid traps to capture feral Saikits and domesticate them, so when she got caught in one, she cursed her naivety for the day she was stuck in it. The next day, the humans came to check the traps. As they walked over to her trap and opened the door to a box, she growled and hissed at them, but ran into the box when she could. She knew that she’d been fooled again when the shut the door of the box and reset the trap, but there was fresh food in the box, which she quickly ate. Seeing bothering else to do, Jewel fell asleep, keeping just her third eye open to check for any danger. At some point that eye must have closed too, as she was soon in a very deep sleep.
When Jewel woke up, she was in a small room, on a soft bed. Some humans were peering at her through a glass pane. Despite her medicine-induced drowsiness (the humans had given her an anaesthetic), she strode up to the glass and bared her teeth, growling with hatred at the humans. They simply muttered to each other and walked off. Jewel crept back to her bed. She was ready to wait. She would wait as long as the humans wanted. She would wait for her chance, then she would go. Go back to the streets, to living how she wanted. She would be free. Free as the wind, one day...

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purble » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:35 pm

Sweet._.Sakura wrote:Username: Sweet._.Sakura

Bio:

Backstory: Somewhere in a far away land, full of things the human eye has never seen, there lived a perculiar saikit. His name was unknown. Three eyes he had, and looked like a crazy fantasy creature. Food was scarse, so he went to scavenge, looking for food high and low to bring back to his family. Meanwhile a group of humans, who accidentaly stumbled upon this land, noticed him wandering through the bushes. He had no idea he was watched. Suddenly he felt the grasp of matal on his collar. He was getting picked up by a pair of weird, metal claws. Squirming in slight pain, he bared his teeth. Then. He felt a pain in his whole body, and fell into a deep dark cage...

Bio: Stellar is a saikit, captured by humans from his natural habitat in his early days. Due to his unnatural, unusual appearence, he was caged and sold to various buyers, eventually ending up in a freak show circus. He was the main attraction, and given his name: 'Stellar' as he was known as the 'Unidentified Alien Creature'. Tired of the humilation and imprisonment, he found a chance to escape when his keeper was watching television, and made a run for it once and for all. He ran so far that he got lost in the world of humans. Every night he stays, roaming the shadows and coming up with plans to find his family again...

Personality: Stellar is a mysterious, shady guy. He does however have sweet inside traits and has developed a love for stars and the cosmos, observing the stars every night as he roams the empty streets.

This one wins! I think the Bio/Personality/Backstory fits his appearance very well! I also liked the idea of him being in a circus,, even though it's kinda sad.
I also really liked Canary22's entry, but I think this one should win this time ee
purble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:01 pm

melon_collie wrote:
Sweet._.Sakura wrote:Username: Sweet._.Sakura

Bio:

This one wins! I think the Bio/Personality/Backstory fits his appearance very well! I also liked the idea of him being in a circus,, even though it's kinda sad.
I also really liked Canary22's entry, but I think this one should win this time ee

Oh my gosh!! You have no idea how happy I am!!! As soon as I saw this baby, i knew i loved him! He has a good home now! Thank you! ❤
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 𝚔 𝚞 𝚛 𝚊"
𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 --- 𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 ---
𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 | 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
charactersmy scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purble » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Hehe I'm glad you're happy,, you're welcome!!
purble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me