Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Draw TLK OCs, get pets! Now also looking for Dragons! by Scottish9

Artist Scottish9 [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Eleya

Draw TLK OCs, get pets! Now also looking for Dragons!

Postby Scottish9 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:42 am

Yep, I am in search of TLK OCs. You draw some here, give me a price estimate and what number idea it's based on (if applicable), and if I like it, I'll buy it! If I decline you, the design is yours and you may do what you will with it!

Here are some ideas to help get you started. The more stars by the number, the more I want this design and the more likely it is I'll buy it! Of course, you can do your own thing if you've got a design in mind already!

1. ***** Male pridelander, maybe has an Outlander ancestor or two. Big, sweet, shy boy. Pale body color (creamy). Creamy white mane, lighter than body, with some reddish highlights near cheeks and/or forehead. Little chin scruff, either color. Two-color eye-markings. Light underbelly and toes (lighter than base). Mane is a kind of younger-regal design, no edgy styles here.

2. ***** Mixblood female. Darker base, two-color eye-markings, and lighter underbelly. No toe markings. Maybe a bit of cheek/ear/elbow scruff. Devious and high-energy, but a good and loyal heart. Has one chinked/messed-up ear (bonus points if it's just completely missing)

3. *** Outlander male. Darker, kind of murky base. Mohawk-style mane with some belly/chest scruff being the only hair past the back of the neck and shoulders. Mane has a few graying streaks. Mane is a little darker than base. Pale underbelly and toes. All-dark eye-markings, maybe some undereye spots like the outlander lionesses have. Scar across noseridge. Bitter fella.

4. *** Pridelander female. Tawny/golden base. Light eye-markings and underbelly/toes. Has retained a few of her cub-spots. Younger, and sweet and kind of oblivious. Has those black rings in her ears.

AS OF 8/23/18!!!

I am also searching for dragon OCs, preferably not tied to any fandoms! Same rules as above: I give prompts, you make art and list prices, I might buy or you'll get to keep it!

This time, no stars. Any I list, I really want 'em

1. Male True Dragon (four legs and two wings). Red base with elegant gold markings. Black horns and claws. Wears a shackle around a hind ankle with a few chain links trailing from it before a broken link. Muscled build.

2. Male True Dragon. Light blue base with Navy markings and a Navy ridge on its spine. White claws. Feathered wings this time. Has a lean, perhaps scrawny build.

3. Male True Dragon. Green base, markings can be a color that doesn't clash. Sadly, his wings are too stunted to permit flight. Has a large, maybe chubby build.

4. Female True Dragon, but adapted for the water. Blue-turquoise base with a luminescent pattern. Wings have formed into fins for hydroacrobatics. Has elegant earfins. Lithe, slender build.

5. Female Chinese Dragon (sans beard and nose tendrils). Pale pink base and either hot pink, light green, or chocolate hair/feathers. Has spots/freckles in one of the shades not chosen for hair/feathers. Serpentine, graceful build.
Last edited by Scottish9 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw TLK OCs, get pets!

Postby legolas the elf » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:10 pm

if I could line things I would do this. sigh
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw TLK OCs, get pets!

Postby Scottish9 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:17 am

Up!
So, I am no longer really playing. I am sticking around to collect pets which I will exchange for art. Please only contact me about art or if you need some advice or a listening ear.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw TLK OCs, get pets! Now also looking for Dragons!

Postby Scottish9 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:59 am

Now also looking for Dragons!
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw TLK OCs, get pets! Now also looking for Dragons!

Postby Scottish9 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:21 am

still looking!

Last bumped by Scottish9 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:21 am.
Scottish9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me