Based on Click to view
Artist .paris. [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Foxifae #5

Postby .paris. » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:25 am

so i was going for the bi flag but then i couldn't get it to work bc i am Not An Artist. so uh. have mr. sparkle freckle dude

greetings and salutations wrote:hi there !!! my name is paris, i'm an archivist and mod for foxifaes, and i use way too many exclamation points for my own good. for real, though, i am so so so excited and happy to be here!! this group of ppl, have become such a wonderful community for me, and they are some of my dearest friends (esp cap, who has been my irl friend since we were babies!!). i hope you guys love this community as much as i do !!

a little about me: i love latin (the language!), reading, writing, drawing, listening to podcasts, and just about anything creative!!! i'm currently working towards a degree in psychology so feel free to hit me up about that too. i also love music, and although i definitely don't have a favorite artist, abba, nick cave and the bad seeds, hayley kiyoko, & fleece have been in heavy rotation for me. if u ever want to chat to me about anything, feel free to hmu !!!!

because books and reading have been a major cornerstone of my life, i decided to give this foxi a book for their pouch item! so, to win them, tell me--what book are they reading, and what do they like so much about it?

extras and prettying up are allowed if you so choose, but totally don't feel pressured! this ends next sunday, august 5th. good luck!!

Code: Select all
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]name:[/b]
      [b]gender;[/b]
      [b]what book are they reading, and why?[/b]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxifae #5

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:20 am

username: mokumoku
name: sunney
gender; male
what book are they reading, and why?

sunney is reading a well know classic- edgar allen poe's a tell-tale heart!
he reads it because the creepy story makes for a fun campfire tale late at night, and he loves to scare his friends as they roast marshmallows over the fire by their camp!

Foxifae #5

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:37 am

username: Golden-Boy
name: Rouleugh
gender; Male
The book is a hardcover of the story called "From Beyond" By H.P Lovecraft.

The story is extremely short, and was originally given to Rou because he had to read it for his classes, Rou didn't exactly want to read this for the sake of just reading for school, but he couldn't just refuse to read it, he had to pass the class. Without knowing it, Rou found himself getting very invested in the reading of this story, to the point where he reread the book over 19 times. He still has it because it's become one of his favorite, though now because of his sparked interest, he's gone through a large bit of H.P Lovecraft's library of cryptic stories about the eldritch.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:59 pm

just a friendly reminder this contest ends in about 24 hours !! ^.^

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:28 am

Golden-Boy wrote:
username: Golden-Boy
name: Rouleugh
gender; Male
The book is a hardcover of the story called "From Beyond" By H.P Lovecraft.

The story is extremely short, and was originally given to Rou because he had to read it for his classes, Rou didn't exactly want to read this for the sake of just reading for school, but he couldn't just refuse to read it, he had to pass the class. Without knowing it, Rou found himself getting very invested in the reading of this story, to the point where he reread the book over 19 times. He still has it because it's become one of his favorite, though now because of his sparked interest, he's gone through a large bit of H.P Lovecraft's library of cryptic stories about the eldritch.

okay so i’ve decided this foxi is going to go to golden-boy!! congrats friendo !!! i rlly resonated with the idea of being forced to read a book and it becoming one of your favorites—the same thing happened to me with great gatsby. congrats again—enjoy him !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me