CC #7.220 // Winner posted by tapestry

Based on Click to view
Artist tapestry [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CC #7.220 // Winner posted

Postby tapestry » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:41 am

Canis Concolor, otherwise known as Zvers, are an alien species that were discovered aboard a crashed spaceship. Initially believed to be too vicious to tame, humans have formed bonds with these strange beasts, despite warnings from government agents who want them rounded up and exterminated. Despite several attempts, the government has failed to capture the beasts and Zvers have become an established species on Earth. Many Zvers have now become cherished partners and have shown themselves to be extremely intelligent and capable of human speech via telepathy. What will your role in their lives be?

It was quite a fight to get this Zver done. My computer crashed twice while making this baby, and I ended up losing track of the saved file at one point. It's finally done and posted. Sorry for the wait, everyone!

To adopt them, please tell me how they got their scarf and provide a gif that describes their personality.
No extras, but prettying up is fine.

Code: Select all
Username:
Zver's Name:
Biological sex:
How did they get their scarf?: [200 words maximum]
Gif that describes their personality:

This ends on June 30th!
Last edited by tapestry on Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tapestry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CC #7.220

Postby Pinkmaid » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:31 pm

Username:Pinkmaid
Zver's Name:Hōn (its Japanese)
Biological sex: Female
How did they get their scarf?: [200 words maximum] Hōn many years ago developed a relationship with a child and Hōn only knew her by little Missy (The childs real name was Hoshi) since her Father always said “Come here little missy!” So Hōn assumed her name was Little Missy. Hōn and Missy went on walks and when it was cold Missy created different scarves for her but her favorite one was this orange and white one. However one day Hōn saw bright red and blue lights and it made a strange noise and instead of passing it stopped in front their house.The strange light people ran inside to Little Missy’s room Hōn tried to follow but was pushed back by Missy’s mean Dad. For days Hōn waited then it went to months then years..finally Missy’s mean Dad came but their was no Missy!? Missy’s dad yelled at Hōn to get out and yelled and yelled eventually Hōn hesitantly took her favorite scarf and left...
Gif that describes their personality: https://sta.sh/089x8mwoh4j
Image Image Image
Pinkmaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CC #7.220

Postby tapestry » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:22 pm

Pinkmaid wrote:Username:Pinkmaid
Zver's Name:Hōn (its Japanese)
Biological sex: Female
How did they get their scarf?: [200 words maximum] Hōn many years ago developed a relationship with a child and Hōn only knew her by little Missy (The childs real name was Hoshi) since her Father always said “Come here little missy!” So Hōn assumed her name was Little Missy. Hōn and Missy went on walks and when it was cold Missy created different scarves for her but her favorite one was this orange and white one. However one day Hōn saw bright red and blue lights and it made a strange noise and instead of passing it stopped in front their house.The strange light people ran inside to Little Missy’s room Hōn tried to follow but was pushed back by Missy’s mean Dad. For days Hōn waited then it went to months then years..finally Missy’s mean Dad came but their was no Missy!? Missy’s dad yelled at Hōn to get out and yelled and yelled eventually Hōn hesitantly took her favorite scarf and left...
Gif that describes their personality: https://sta.sh/089x8mwoh4j

Congratulations! That gif is adorable. Take good care of Hōn! I’ll add you in a second.
tapestry ✿ any pronouns ✿ isfj.
I believe in second chances,
and that’s why I believe in you

tapestry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CC #7.220 // Winner posted