Drawing sessions 4
151 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by kipin

kalon #1426

Postby saturnus » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:40 am

pride month kal!! flag for demi boy!
prompt: do the 'whats in my bag' meme for this kal

basically its just drawing/writing out what would be in ths kals bag!
you can google 'whats in my bag meme' on google for examples ^q^

your entry can be just writing or just art, or it can be a combination of the two

word max for the prompt is 1000
1 extra allowed (this can be an additional 300 words)
prettying up allowed

edit: comics and animations are not allowed

ends july 7 at 11:59 pm pst
Last edited by saturnus on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
saturnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #1426

Postby Yuroshi » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:41 am

Code: Select all
Name: Sam.

[center]What did you just ask? What's.... what's in my bag? Umm... you know, the usual. Another bag. Nah, I'm just kidding, just a little pocket, not a whole other bag. That's got my money in it. There's my notebook, of course! My pencils, my sketchbook, some charcoal, colored pencils, markers.. you know, the art supplies. The necessities. There's also a bit of food, and a drink. My satchel- [i]not a purse, thanks-[/i] is rather large, so a lot fits in it. But that's all...
Really, it is!
I promise

okay.
There's a knife in there too.
What?
You never know when you'll need to defend yourself, stop looking at me like that.

So, maybe there are several knives. 
It's fiiiiiine.
Better safe than sorry. But that's it, okay? You can go now.

....what....

[b]f i n e[/b]
there's something else.
you got me. [u]whatever[/u]. you win.
I'll show you what's in it, but you have to keep it a secret, okay?
You [i]have[/i] to...
Alright, quiet now.
just look...

I can't draw
Every thing he said is in it, is
but the thing he's hiding
it's either a kitten or a dragon baby (maybe a snek)

Don't look all shocked like that. I travel a lot, I always have to be prepared! Besides. How could you leave someone this adorable behind?[/center]
plz don't steal ideas haha thanks

Holy heck I forgot to finish meh
Last edited by Yuroshi on Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiniferal » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:42 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Name: Koda

Koda doesn't seem excited to show off his items, he seems to get more defensive the more items you look at. At first you only found gum, candy, bandaids, and other average things, but these three items Koda seemed anxious to have you look at. You are curious to see more, but they stopped you as soon as you got to a strange looking contract. You couldn't read it in time. However you did sneak a peek at the phone, and it had music with no title.
Image "It's just a phone."

Image "No peeking."

Image"Enough shown."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by spiniferal on Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
hey
spiniferal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:43 am

name; kiara
      gender; nb (she/her or they/them)
      orientation; omnisexual

what's in your bag?; kiara looked at you strangely. she lit her cigarette and took a puff. "why do you wanna know? you some kinda creep or somethin? you part of the fuzz?" she looked around warily. the dim-lit bar was unusually quiet. kiara's large and slightly threatening personality took up half the room.

"n-no," you stammer, a bead of sweat forming under your fur. "you look interesting, i was just curious is all..."

kiara puffed on her cigarette again. she sighed. "sure, kid. whatever." she motioned towards an open booth in the corner and they slid in across from each other. kiara pulled her black leather satchel off her shoulder and over her head, and with that she proceeded to dump out the contents. you studied them as they were strewn across the table, trying to make sense of it all.

occasionally, you would ask why something was in there. kiara would respond, getting increasingly annoyed...

pocketknife: "self defense... don't look at me like that."
          small mirror: "im gorgeous."
          cigarettes & lighter: "they help me calm down. i lose my cool sometimes."
          multicolored pens: "i don't know how those got in there..!"
          gum & sour candy: "i've got a sweet tooth."
          roll of cash: "i ain't goin' down the rabbit hole with you, kid. some things are better left unsaid."

"you done?" smoke puffed from her mouth when she spoke, and she menacingly leaned across the table to bring her face close to yours. "i'm sure you've snooped around enough."

you gulp and nod quickly, shoveling her possessions back into the bag. you thrust it towards her. "have a good night, miss." you say, and you rush out of the bar.

kiara leans back in the booth and takes a long drag on her cigarette. "wacko."

i had a spelling error in my form, please excuse the late editing ^^'
Last edited by zakuro. on Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:45 am

res/mark :3c
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suds » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:46 am

yum
might possiby enter!!
im thinking ........ rocks
suds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:47 am

Name:Azulo Allen

What's in his bag?: [1000/1000]
Spray Paint - As a local artist, Azulo carries around at least 4 colors of spray paint in his bag. Typically these are the colors Blue, Black, Red, and Orange. He uses this for graffiti, which is one of his more criminal acts. He, however, sees graffiti as an unaccepted art.

Mixed Media Sketchbook - Though Azulo is primarily a graffiti artist, he does have a personal drawing sketchbook for some...strange purposes. It's unclear as to why he has a sketchbook that he rarely uses, but all the images in there are portraits of strangers who he can barely remember at all.

Pencil Case - Made to look like a small grey-colored kalon with no real name, this pencil case carries more than pencils. In fact, there's only about two pencils in there, the rest is more erasers and something that seems to be a lazer pointer. He says not to touch it.

Keys - A keychain with a decorative charm that seems to be a cartoon character. The keys on the chain include the keys to his house, his friend's house, his shed, his storage locker, and his greenhouse. There's another ominous looking key, but he just says it's a secret house key.

Miniature Hairbrush - It almost seems too small to brush anything...He says it's for his pet bird, but that doesn't make any logical sense. It's a brush that you can barely hold in your fingers without worrying it'll slip. It's a bright baby blue, and seems to be made of plastic.

Umbrella - An umbrella that seems to attach to his back to cover his entire body. The design when it's opened seems to be a decorative mess of colors that doesn't make too much sense to anyone. Azulo claims it's got a deeper meaning, but you can't see it at all.

Identification Card - An ID card for some kind of organization. It lists him down as a 'frequent disciple', whatever that means. Azulo begs you not to ask too many questions about it, but you notice on the back it says 'Church of Intergalactic Confederacy'. Azulo snatches it away from you.

Loose Change - It makes up to be about 4 dollars and 8 cents. Azulo explains that most of it goes to his friends if they need some change for a ride or if they need to buy something and are only a little bit off. How very kind of him.

Rubbing Alcohol - It's a small bottle of rubbing alcohol. Azulo says that it's mostly because police would try to take him in for graffiti art, and he'd get scratched up my concrete sometimes, so he needs some emergency rubbing alcohol so it won't get infected. Seems he plans ahead sometimes.

Small hardcover book - The cover reads 'Cask of Antillado' by Edgar Allen Poe. Azulo says it's one of his favorites, and that he has it as a hardcover so he can reread it when he's bored. He has read it over 100 times, as writing on an empty page shows.

Note - It's a very crumpled up note, it reads; "Thanks for coming to our service recently! I know you've been going through a lot and I hope that we can help you get through it! Our doors are always open for you, friend." It's impossible to tell who wrote it.

Switchblade - Azulo seems panicked when you see a switchblade, it has a carved image of a wolf on it. The blade seems to be broken to make it more dangerous. Azulo claims it's only for self-defense. Strange how something for self defense was purposefully made to cause more bodily harm.

Trash - As you find more things, you find there's a lot of assorted pieces of trash. Like, so much trash. It seems like a bunch of messed up drawings, paper straw holders, and receipts, though you do see one thing that catches your eye, it's bright and feels like cardstock.

Brochure - It's a brochure for that Intergalactic Confederacy Church from before. On the front is a smiling Kalon in front of the words 'Are you sad? Depressed? Need a change?' Before you can open the slightly crumpled brochure, Azulo snatches it from you and gives you some kind of look.

Some kind of Journal? - It's a journal with a purple star on the front of it. Inside it looks like a questionnaire. The book asks; 'How many times did you cry today?' Azulo's written response was 'five'. The book asks 'Do you want to be loved'. Azulo's written response; 'please.'

What - You don't even know what this is. It's red on one side and green on the other. It's very squishy and seems to be cut in a perfect square. Azulo seems distressed by you touching it, and you realize you have some sort of goop on your hands afterwards.

Phone - Why this is so deep inside of the bag, you can't imagine. It's locked with a password, but you can still see a message notification. It's from that same weird church again. You can't read the message, but you can see it was sent to Azulo an hour ago.

Scissors - These scissors seem awfully large, and they seem to be rusted and broken in several places. Azulo claims they're for emergency tie cutting, but they don't look like they work properly. It also seems to get some brown stuff on you after holding it in your hands. Absolutely disgusting.

Glasses - 'So that's where those are!' Azulo exclaims while taking the glasses from you. One of the more normal things, it's small square glasses with a lot of scratches on the lenses. You wonder why it was shoved so deep into the bag though, especially if Azulo actually needed them.

Ew... - The bottom seems to be coated in some kind of red goop. You can't tell what it is but it's quite cold to the touch and doesn't seem to get on you like the other stuff. It just kind of falls through your hand. Azulo can't explain it, either.

Continuation/Extra: [300/300]

After you leave, satisfied with your thorough search of his bag, you hear Azulo start talking on his phone, and you decide to listen in on the conversation. You were just a bit curious about it, and wondered what he could be talking about. Especially after you saw the notification.

He starts talking normally, saying a greeting to whoever was on the other side of the phone. You overhear him saying something about the church you saw so much of in his bag, and something about bringing a sacrifice of some sort by midnight. That didn't sound good at all.

You hear Azulo yell towards you, a loud 'hey!' echoing throughout the alley that you met up with him in. You hear a flicking sound and notice that he's pulled out his switchblade that you saw before. Clearly this was not self defense in any way, but you could think more about the moral of pulling a blade on someone who listening in on your call later. You have to run. He seems to be in a hurry, and it's surprising how well he can carry that bag full of all that stuff, along with the switchblade.

It doesn't take long before he's alone. Having lost you in the chase. He sighs, realizing that you've probably heard too much. He closes his blade, and picks up his phone again. He sends out a text to the person he was originally talking too, some kind of worry in his eyes as he looked to the brighter screen in comparison to the light of the late afternoon. He reread the message a few times, making sure that it made sense. The message blinked onto the screen as he tapped send.

"We may have a problem. I'll tell you when I get there."

Last edited by bakuraas. on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:50 am

whoa whoa mark
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gouache » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:51 am

Mark, entering
i no longer collect pets, so i'm not very active
i will occasionally login to answer pms!

gouache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i found that i don't really know me well

Postby .lucifer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:52 am

.lucifer

My pets