Through the looking glass

"Through the looking glass" by Turduckensmoothie

Dressup entry

Through the looking glass

Postby Turduckensmoothie » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:04 pm

She padded through the undergrowth. Thin wisps of smoke drifted in front of her, parting like waves when she walked through them. It was a cold night and there was only a thin sliver of light shining down from the heavens. The graveyard was quiet as death, broken only by her harsh pants and -

SHHHSCH!

It was only a rabbit.

She lay down under a crooked tree amongst a field of dead roses and slept, hoping that when she woke up the world would have forgotten her and what she had done.

Pursuers came but when they looked at where she had lain, they saw only a piece of dead wood in a field of dead vegetation. That was the last thing they saw before their souls were taken by the very thing they had come to hunt.

As time passed, she became less of a dog and more something else - a legend, or myth for brave young animals to test their courage against. And when they never came back, she became something more than any myth or hatchling's legend.
She became a nightmare. The reaper that would come in the night with one eye that saw into your soul, into everything you had done and would judge you unworthy and consume your very being.

She got her wish. The dog she was once with the beautiful, pale lavender coat and bright gaze named Claar for her kindness had all but been forgotten. And instead, the monster that was Alice took her place.

----------

This pet is special to me because she is the first store pet i actually bought with c$ instead of being traded for
ImageImageImage
╔══╗
Hello
I'm finally back
═══════════════════
╚══╝
ImageImageImage
I am hoarding these monkeys.
If you have any please send a trade my way
Turduckensmoothie

My pets
My items