Mia Belle by puddssoul

Based on Click to view
Artist puddssoul [gallery]
Time spent 38 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mia Belle

Postby puddssoul » Sat May 05, 2018 8:55 am

It's been far too long of not giving this girl the attention she deserves, but now that I'm back on CS and here to stay I'm gonna change that! So here's my very first Kalon, Mia Belle! <3

Name: Mia Belle
Backstory:
As a very small child, Mia was taken by the kalon who had adopted her at birth, and abandoned under the guise of protecting her in a hill-side cottage. They'd ingrained in her the responsibility of being a true princess, of embodying the perfect personality, and that she should stay there in the safety of her new home until a prince came to sweep her off of her paws and take her away to wherever he liked. Mia fell in love with the nature that surrounded her and attempted to trick every suitor who came to claim her by always pretending to be asleep when another kalon came near her, living out her days in peace alone on her little hill. She learned to be very self-sufficient, and less and less princes came to "save the princess". Eventually, however, news got back to the one who had left her in her home of what was happening, and they showed up to demand that Mia stop her silly games. Mia attempted to wait them out in her fake blissful slumber, but they knew her tricks. They asked why she would do such a thing. She showed them the beauty of her home, of the nature and the peace that it brought. They didn't understand, and from then on, her spell was broken.
Personality:
Mia Belle is an extremely sweet and well-mannered kalon, sometimes to a fault, even though she can be a bit stubborn when it comes to things that she really cares about. She'll never pause to help someone in need, but doesn't mind being alone more often than not. She's extremely self-sufficient in taking care of herself, and wouldn't admit it, but still sees herself as a bit of a princess. She enjoys anything nature-related or generally a "home-maker" activity, such as cooking or cleaning. She's quite feminine, and self-conscious about her appearance, she'll spend hours brushing her hair to make sure not a single one is out of place. A part of her is very naive due to her upbringing, and unused to the hustle and bustle of other kalons' lives. She seems rather uninterested in romantic things, however, she is charmed by the idea of one day being a mother once she gets older.
Last edited by puddssoul on Sun May 06, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mia Belle

Postby puddssoul » Sun May 06, 2018 6:55 am

by ♡ B r i a r ♡

by ida_the_emo_goddess