Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Lamblette's by Briarlight

Artist Briarlight [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lamblette's

Postby Briarlight » Thu May 03, 2018 4:02 pm

You wash up on a sandy beach. In front of you are large, healthy tree's. You can hear birds in the distance. Water laps at your feet as you continue laying in the sand. As you get up, you can see a large speaker in front of you. Looking around, you can see a bunch of other people laying in the sand. Some are awake, but a majority of them are still unconcious. As soon as you get to your feet, the speaker starts to play.

"Well, hello there. It seems as though your trapped on this island! Careful, theres a bunch of monsters, dangerous ones. Try to survive! See ya!"

The speaker shuts off, and it seems as though the sun is setting. Looking back, more people are washing up on the shore, however most of them are awake. You can hear howling in the distance.

Lamblette's are anthro semi-demons who roam the land. They are able to float from 1-3 feet off the ground, hence their weak legs. They take the form of a half-goat, half-cat like being, however they're much more than that. They have the knowledge to create "magical" items, though some prefer calling them "cursed" items, because they're still part demon after all. They can warp and change the perception of things for others, whether it be scary or cute, it depends on the personality of the lamblette.
Wow, its been forever since I was on here last
Briarlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me