Realistic Pets

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"Realistic Pets" by PandoraLovesHamilton

Realistic Pets

Postby PandoraLovesHamilton » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:12 pm

If you want to add your own realistic pets into the scene, then reply!
Hello! I'm Pandora, a HELPLESSS Hamilton fan! (I'm so sorry....) I love Hamilton, Warriors (Warrior Cats), Wajas, CS, and I'm getting into Wings of Fire. I own two cats, both of which I love very much. My oldest, Molly, is a beautiful tortishell. She acts like shes old, but she's actually only 2 years old. Penelope, on the other hand, is full of energy. I'd say she's NON-STOP. Anyways, I play on mobile for the moment. I have a broken laptop, so don't blame me if I take forever go respond to a PM.
PandoraLovesHamilton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Realistic Pets

Postby Belly_dreams » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:13 pm

Can I be added? <3
Belly_dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Added!

Postby PandoraLovesHamilton » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:50 am

You have been added!
Hello! I'm Pandora, a HELPLESSS Hamilton fan! (I'm so sorry....) I love Hamilton, Warriors (Warrior Cats), Wajas, CS, and I'm getting into Wings of Fire. I own two cats, both of which I love very much. My oldest, Molly, is a beautiful tortishell. She acts like shes old, but she's actually only 2 years old. Penelope, on the other hand, is full of energy. I'd say she's NON-STOP. Anyways, I play on mobile for the moment. I have a broken laptop, so don't blame me if I take forever go respond to a PM.
PandoraLovesHamilton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me