Based on Click to view
Artist wolf ;; [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Event RPW #7

Postby wolf ;; » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:29 pm

event
    type 1 fur - custom cat ears - custom cat tail - whiskers - slit pupils - claws - common green paint - feline subspecies

kinda my take on a blue lynx point with white, oops

for this one, tell me how their ears were torn
    as a note, torn ears wont pass, they'll be regular cat ears

no extras
    ends in a week, april 23rd

Code: Select all
    username ;;
    rpw name ;;
    rpw gender ;;
    how were their ears torn? ;;
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Event RPW #7

Postby Firedancer77 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:28 am

Mark with name Vanessa, ears trn from nervous habit of clawing at her ears maybe?

username ;;
rpw name ;;
rpw gender ;;

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:52 pm

username ;; hazey
rpw name ;; Diana
rpw gender ;; Female
Diana sighed. "You really want to hear the story about how my ears got torn? Here you go."

One windy September day, somebody else stepped onto her territory, not seeing her, and claimed it for their pack. Diana hid, not wanting to start a fight. The wolf that had claimed it came around the corner and saw her, growling.
"This is my pack's territory! I would advise you get off." the wolf growled.
"Uh, actually, this is my territory! I've been here for awhile, since I was growing up." Diana said.
"Does it look like I care? A loner like you against a wolf pack? Very well." the wolf smirked.
I wasn't looking for a fight. It would be very bad for me, since I couldn't fight at all. I don't like fighting anyways.
"I'm actually not looking for a fight... but this is my territory, I've had it for awhile." Diana almost murmured.
"Listen, if you don't want a fight, just surrender and give me the territory. If you do want a fight, stay here." the wolf said.
Even thought I don't want to, I must fight for my territory. Maybe I can beat the one wolf, I don't know.
"I will fight you, and you only. This is my territory, not yours!" Diana growled.
"Very well. If you beat me, you will get your stupid territory back. If I win, though, you will be forced to move." the wolf laughed.
So then the fight started, Diana fighting with all her strength. The wolf's claws sank into her ear, tearing it. The yowled in pain, and scratched the wolf back.
Diana stepped back, surrendering at once. The wolf laughed, howling to the pack..
The pack of wolves forced her out, and she had to find a new home. Hopefully not back in that forest, unless she couldn't find one somewhere else.

She now had two torn ears, and no territory.
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:51 pm

sorry for the delay, but winner!

hazey wrote:username ;; hazey
rpw name ;; Diana
rpw gender ;; Female
Diana sighed. "You really want to hear the story about how my ears got torn? Here you go."

One windy September day, somebody else stepped onto her territory, not seeing her, and claimed it for their pack. Diana hid, not wanting to start a fight. The wolf that had claimed it came around the corner and saw her, growling.
"This is my pack's territory! I would advise you get off." the wolf growled.
"Uh, actually, this is my territory! I've been here for awhile, since I was growing up." Diana said.
"Does it look like I care? A loner like you against a wolf pack? Very well." the wolf smirked.
I wasn't looking for a fight. It would be very bad for me, since I couldn't fight at all. I don't like fighting anyways.
"I'm actually not looking for a fight... but this is my territory, I've had it for awhile." Diana almost murmured.
"Listen, if you don't want a fight, just surrender and give me the territory. If you do want a fight, stay here." the wolf said.
Even thought I don't want to, I must fight for my territory. Maybe I can beat the one wolf, I don't know.
"I will fight you, and you only. This is my territory, not yours!" Diana growled.
"Very well. If you beat me, you will get your stupid territory back. If I win, though, you will be forced to move." the wolf laughed.
So then the fight started, Diana fighting with all her strength. The wolf's claws sank into her ear, tearing it. The yowled in pain, and scratched the wolf back.
Diana stepped back, surrendering at once. The wolf laughed, howling to the pack..
The pack of wolves forced her out, and she had to find a new home. Hopefully not back in that forest, unless she couldn't find one somewhere else.

She now had two torn ears, and no territory.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fudge » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:35 pm

oh my wow... OH MYYYYYYYYY
thank you so much :O
I will treasure Diana!
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me