Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Entries??

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Username:
    ~Phantom
Why do you want to become a Nursery Artist?:
    Because I've always loved being within the community and I've had a go at GA, which was tough. So I thought that I may have a go at an nursery artist due to me finding it easier to work with parent's designs and merging them together. I wish to make people as happy as I am when they see their baby grown up!
How active are you/can you be in the community?:
    I try to be active in the community, just sometimes life gets overwhelming and I tend to go back into a little shell. My activity within the community will mostly be based upon this.
How active are you on CS?:
    I am quite active, as long as school and sport is managed I am able to spend several hours to make the designs. Depending on if an event is going on I am generally on for at least an hour a day, I'm constantly checking up on viscets to see if any are up for adoption or any new batches made in the nursery/hatchery.
Have you had any experience before in these areas?: (please provide links)
    I've had some experience with creating designs, but currently no experience within the area of designing babies from parents.
Anything else:
    Currently I have to use my computer's mouse due to my touchscreen on my laptop not working, so the designs may be a bit different due to the possibility of my touchscreen being fixed.
    Any criticism is welcome, I simply ask of it to not be aggressive ^.^
    Thank you for the chance at this!
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups