Kalon #1376 -- Little Fairy -- winner pg.12! by Schnuffel Bunny

Based on Click to view
Artist Schnuffel Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
122 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1376 -- Little Fairy -- winner pg.12!

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:08 pm

edits;
standard -- shine edit
common -- hair edit, tail edit
uncommon -- fur edit [short], ear edit
I had them sitting uncompleted for a while, so I've made them inspired by my favorite fairy
Pokemon Sylveon. ;A; To win I want you to tell me, what they like to do for fun? Max 400 words.
You have one extra to use for this. Good Luck! C: Prettying up is allowed too.

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
prompt;
extra?;

ends on april 6th!
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1376 -- Little Fairy

Postby foxxbreath » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:10 pm

Blah Blah Blah ヸじ為

username; Pidge
name; Jupiter
gender; Male
prompt;
extra;
Last edited by foxxbreath on Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rain, » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:11 pm

username;
name;
gender;
prompt;
extra?;

i need!!! res!

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:11 pm

username; SyntheticFox
name;
gender;
prompt;
extra?;

Res with secretly dyeing friends' hair while they sleep.
Last edited by SyntheticFox on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cage.crypt. » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:13 pm

username; .patrick
name; Miya
gender; Female
extra?

Prompt
↓↓↓
She was a very young kalon. Curiosity always got the best of her, so she'd explore the distances she was allowed to go in the small field that she lived in. The grass tall and always waving at her in the breeze. She flicked her tail at it, the way she would say 'hello' to it. Flowers also greeted her, and she greeted them back by leaning her head downwards and sniffed the flowers, taking in their beautiful scent. "What is my favorite thing to do that is fun?" she asked aloud. She then remembered what she did love to do. She quickly ran into a west-ish area that she knew well. After reaching the particular place, she pulled a small journal from an old tree stump. Along with that, she buried her muzzle into the tree stump to get a pencil. Once she carefully bit down on the pencil, she pulled her muzzle out of the log and set the pen down. She smiled at the cover. It was a leather hardcover with golden printed letters on it that read 'Lilian Hudson.' She didn't know who 'Lilian Hudson' was, but she thought she was very famous. She then flipped to a page that was blank and then grabbed the pencil that she used for doodling and writing small stories. First, she split the page into small sections. She had done this with the pages before the page that she was now doodling on. She enjoyed it very much, but she didn't exactly know what style like texture she was doing.Thinking hard, she thought of it as a comic book. Since she thought that it was fun and hobby like, she kept doodling every day until the book was full, she was sad, but days after that, there was a new leather hard covered book. There were gold letters printed on it too, this time spelling something else out. "M, I, Y, A," she read aloud. She then gasped, realizing it was HER name. She smiled sending a simple 'thank you' to the person that had put the book there.She kept drawing and kept writing, loving it as it got better and better.
{369/400}
Last edited by .cage.crypt. on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
.cage.crypt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

little fairy

Postby squeegi » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:14 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x

username; squeegi
name; sylvester
gender; male
what makes him happy?;
    sylvester is big on helping others. it makes his heart happy
    to see that his help can make some else's life better. he
    enjoys doing lots of different kinds of charity- things like
    5k runs or volunteering at a soup kitchen are his favorite
    way to spend time. recently he even donated his hair to
    locks of love (hence the short hair!) he's been getting into
    the hobby of knitting! it's a great way to help out some less
    fortunate kalons who are cold during the winter. sylvester's
    favorite thing to knit is definitely the small crocheted animals
    he makes for young kalons in the hospital! he loves creating
    little knitted friends for the lonelier residents of the hospital.
    it makes him so excited to see the gleeful kits hug the dolls.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
x
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by squeegi on Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

haikus & paper airplanes

Postby carotid » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:15 pm

x
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

L I N U S ! xx
username; carotidxxx
name; linusxxxx
gender; trans malexxx
prompt; 400 words! xx

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

i hate this dumb job
          someone get me out of here
          paperwork sucks ass

lifting his pink pen- deemed unprofessional- from a sticky note shaped like a duck- also deemed disreputable- linus folds the note into a paper airplane. a misshapen, tiny one, albeit, but functional. he could fly these babies for, like, yards out there. ever thankful that his cubicle is right next to a window, he rolls his office chair over to it. he pushes the pane upwards, and squints as he positions himself juuuuust right to make this one go just as far as his record breaker two hours ago...

"linus..."

he releases the airplane just as the gruff voice of his boss behind him startles him so much he lets out a yelp. he spins around with unmatched enthusiasm. "yes, dude, homie? what can i do for ya?" linus pushes his chunky glasses up the bridge of his nose, managing his very best please-don't-fire-me smile.

"we discussed you and your shenanigans. can you do your job, please? deborah told me the printer's fried and that you're the only one who knows how to fix it." mr. boss man rubs his temples. "you're our best editor, but worst at your job. please... do something productive." he walks away, grumbling about coffee.

linus waits about 0.0002 seconds before he's back in his desk chair, scribbling another haiku onto another sticky note. the only thing that makes this job tolerable is his self-fulfilling competition of how far a misshapen paper airplane can travel out of an eleventh-floor rustic old office building.

my boss is hella
          BORING just let me die here
          help: floor 11

okay. that's not a very good haiku. nevertheless, he's folding it into the familiar shape. he's basically a master at this, at this point. people ask him what he does at work and he says he edits newspaper articles, fixes the printer, and does origami. what an office legend. when he's finished, it's back to the window. angle? check. wind? east. boss? gone. then... he lets go.

it's the perfect shot. the sunlight hits his tiny airplane so perfectly as it immediately begins diving towards the ground. linus leans out the window, following its path. it lands... promptly in the hair of a businessman.

the man pats his hair curiously, fishes the object out, and then looks up, angry.

oh my god that's my boss
Last edited by carotid on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
carotid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:15 pm

RES OHHH YES I LOVE SYLVEON
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:16 pm

username; whim ■ name; Freya ■ gender; Female ■ prompt; below! ■ extra?; art - below! try clicking and dragging it! c:

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

What do they do for fun?

"You think this sort of thing is fun?" Mipha mused as she fixed up her friend's bows before her performance.

"Of course... There's nothing more I enjoy than sharing my passion with others." Freya replied confidently, giving her friend a bright smile before tending to her instrument. This evening, she would be performing for a small, quiet, grassy town she had come across. Many here couldn't afford such luxuries such as attending musical performances, and Freya was determined to give them a show.

"Suit yourself... But you could really make a fortune off of your talent." Mipha insisted, watching as Freya tuned up her violin.

"I know, but this is much more rewarding that money. It's like magic... Just watch, Mipha, and I guarantee you'll see." She gleamed with a hopeful attitude, entering the 'stage.' It wasn't much, just a patch of grass raised up from the meadow that surrounded her and the small crowd she managed to gain. Freya sat back on her hind legs, placing her instrument securely on her shoulder. Many of the kalon's eyes focused on her as the crowd grew to a hush, gazes watching curiously.

Freya could feel the familiar, tingly feeling that she got before performing. Some of it was anxiety, some of it was pure excitement for what was to come. She closed her eyes and took a moment to keep her composure, releasing a gentle breath. Naturally, the first note started, a long and drawn out sound that vibrated brilliantly underneath her paw. The more the gentle, soothing melody carried out, the more she could feel herself drift into another world- a reality which she could call her own, just her and her beautiful music. She opened her eyes for moments here and there, catching glimpses of the dazzled eyes that stared so intently at her musical figure, their expressions in complete awe of what they were witnessing.

By the last lingering note, there were pearls of tears in the musician's eyes, many members of the crowd sharing this appearance. It was as if the world had come to a stand-still, focusing solely on Freya and the world she had created... That was, until it was broken by the array of cheers and cries for more by the audience.

"You were right, Freya, just like magic." Mipha commented after Freya had come off the stage, her eyes glistening all the same. (400)
Last edited by whim on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:16 pm

username; Meridiem
name; Quinn
gender; Female
Song: I'm Yours

Quinn is a simple kal. She has always like it that way. She likes the simpler things and life. Her mornings are spent looking through the window and trying to mimic the whistles of the birds as they bid her a good morning. She coos at the baby birds and wiggles her nose at the little squirrels as they run through the fallen leaves on the ground. The cool breeze that flows in throughout the small living space perks Quinn up.

She brews a cup of huckleberry tea and looks at the small picture frame of her and her family back when she lived on a huckleberry farm with them. Her tea always reminds her of those simple lovely days.

She puts on a light sweater and heads out for the day. Her doorman always greets her good morning and she waves back and says hello to him in a new language every morning. She pushes the heavy glass doors open to reveal a lively scene in the city. The birds fly overhead while the squirrels hop from tree to tree. She takes a deep breathe and ventures out for the day. She'll always stop at a few local shops and buy a small thing of soap or some other sweet smelling thing while looking around.

But her favorite thing to do is right in the middle of the park that sits in front of her home. It's this small fragile old man. He always carries around an old wooden guitar. He plucks the strings so sweetly, Quinn just fell in love with the sweet melody he would play whenever she was around. She would sit next to him and hum along with whatever popped into her head. He would smile a toothless grin and continue to play his heart. She loved how passionate the man was even with what so little he had.She loves to do this with him every day. It's the most fun she has while living in the city. Sometimes people will leave some coins in the hat placed in front of the two and Quinn will always hum and a little bit louder everytime someone leaves some money for the man.

Quinn will usually leave the man the small sweet smelling gift before she leaves him to go home but not before she kisses his check. She loves having fun with the man.
Last edited by Meridiem on Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me